- von louha, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sterneni downloaded this app because i didn't want to be annoyed by adds. Even with the "acceptable ads" options deactivated, i still get some advertising that i don't want to see, and that are actually annoying to navigate on websites, especially formactif.com forums, where i get annoying huge images who force me to click on them so they can disappear. And even with a dozen reclamations, they still just answer me "nop it's acceptable ads bitch" when it is clearly spam.
i'm just gonna find another extension to do what i need, and not what THEY want to do.
- von Jay163, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI keep getting a page with this message every time I open Firefox: "It seems that an issue caused all filters to be removed and we were unable to restore a backup. Therefore we had to reset your filters and Acceptable Ads settings. Please check your filter lists and Acceptable Ads settings in the Adblock Plus options." What happened to this great addon? Now it's buggy and you now permit "Acceptable Ads". There's no such thing as an acceptable ad they are all annoying. Btw how much are they paying you?
- von DeadPan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis adblock ALLOWS 'acceptable' ads !!! Look for yourself, its one of thee option settings.. BOO!!
What else is hidden in the settings and code that the DEV's state is "acceptable".
What used to be a good adblocker is now picking and choosing what they want to call a ad.. BAD and MISLEADING.
- von Gabi Gogiu, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFull of bugs, only wants to show you a lot of ads , not to block! After every restart I must redo al the settings..
Out of my computer! I don't recommend!
- von Giuls, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAll'avvio di Firefox, OGNI volta, esce fuori questo avviso che dice che c'è stato un problema che ha causato la rimozione dei filtri e vengono reimpostate tutte le impostazioni relative ai filtri e agli annunci accettabili.
- von Conquerer Saiyan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI'M GETTING YOUTUBE ADS. many. fix and release update pls :)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrHi there!
Thanks for making us aware of this! Can you send us an example URL of a video where you experience ads? Also which filter lists are you using? We look forward to your follow up via email@example.com. We're happy to help!
ABP Support Team
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15491291, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI will constantly get the "Please disable your Adblocker" message when using this. Isn't the entire point of this to avoid ads? What's worse is that they could also code this to bypass that message as well, but they won't. What is the point of even having this installed if I just have to disable it anyway to view a site?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13928574, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI always get error messages with Adblock Plus. I have it installed on Firefox for Android. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but I still get the same error message. I hope this issue gets fixed soon, it's so annoying.