Bewertet mit 4,6 von 5 Sternen
4,6 von 5 Sternen
- von Sokudo Ningyou, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNormally, this is a five star rating, but 3.9 has currently broken Firefox. Nothing will load. Completely uninstalling it and loading 3.8.4 is the only fix as of right now.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 6068240, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHas worked great for me for years. Unfortunately, there's a major glitch in version 3.9 in Firefox. No webpages load at all. Previous versions worked fine.
- von Kafkat, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenStill giving this 5 stars but just wanted to let others know that the latest update, 3.9, completely stops Firefox loading any sites (for me at least).
This will obviously be fixed as it's only been out for a few days, but if this is happening to you too, you'll need to completely remove Adblock and reinstall the previous version, 3.8.4, while also disabling automatic updates.
Everything's working again now, although whitelisted sites list was cleared of course.
- von Nick, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSlows browser down when choosing to block all ads. Makes the browsing experience terrible. I read about adblockers getting paid by ad agencies to keep them whitelisted and slowing down people who choose to block these whitelisted ads. I'm about to remove it and install AdBlocker Ultimate instead because it meets Firefox security and performance standards and this doesn't.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16107683, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenstopped working all of a sudden, reinstalled and still doesnt work. completely breaks firefox nothing loads until i remove this add on
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15149543, vor 9 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUsed AdBlockPlus, for nearly 4 yrs. Lost it a couple of times due to having to "Refresh my Browser"! As for an 80yr. Old Navy Veteran, You Guys are the BEST.