- von MB, vor 13 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUnlock sync between 1Password mini and browser extension seems to be working (again/now) on MacOS, so it's now (back) to being a real productivity boost.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 TagenHey there,
Thank you for the kind review!
We’re sorry to hear you had previously experienced issues, if you have any further trouble please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can help you get things sorted out as soon as possible.
Enjoy your 1Password and stay safe.
- von iambriam, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUPDATE: Looks like an update was pushed out that has resolved the issues I was experiencing. Will update review if anything changes.
As other reviewers have pointed out, something has recently gone seriously wrong with the 1Password Firefox add-on, making it practically unusable. The extension is constantly re-locking itself when the vault within the standalone 1Password app is still unlocked. When this occurs and I attempt to unlock the extension, the extension window shows a loading spinner that spins forever. I have to relaunch Firefox or reinstall the extension to temporarily fix the issue. I'm not sure if this bug resulted from a change FF introduced, but it all started happening around the time Firefox 95 was released. Strangely, this is occurring in FF on both Win10 AND macOS. Please fix! I will sooner abandon 1Password than leave Firefox.Hey iambriam,
Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with 1Password in your Firefox.
It sounds like there might be something that is breaking the integration between the extension and the desktop app of 1Password.
We’d love to help you with it though! Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17166076, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks well, with the exception of a few funky UI decisions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17144797, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've used 1Password on Mac for years. It's not perfect, but it does exactly what it needs to do, and the ability to separate work and personal vaults is extra helpful. If you're going to pay for any software subscription, it should be a password manager.Hey there!
Thank you for the kind review, much appreciated.
We’re glad to hear you’re finding 1Password so helpful and worthy. We hope to keep delighting your experience as we push 1Password forward and keep adding features and improvements :)
- von Jesse111, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen2019 Macbook Pro w/Moterey. 1Password extension installs but does not work. Been using 1Password on Safari and Firefox for over a decade no problems ever until Monterey. Tried refresh, standard security but nothing works. The icon is there but when opened, a screen pops up with a blue "Open 1Password" button that doesn't respond.
***update*** 1Password contacted me a few days after I posted this offering to help. Working on the solution now. Will post another update when resolved. 5 stars for service.
*** Update*** My bad. Accidentally installed the subscription extension instead of the Classic version. All good.Hey there Jesse111,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles getting the extension to work. It sounds like there’s an issue with the connection between the extension and the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
We’d love to help you troubleshoot this, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get you up and running as soon as possible. :)