- von 🐺🌲, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe new version keeps asking me to login to their website but I have the app installed on my Mac. It should just work like before the update. Force quitting both the app and Firefox doesn't help. I have now installed the classic version from their site which at least fills out login forms after six tries each time I need it, but the toolbar popup is always empty. Better skip this version until they fix it.Hey there,
This version is quite different from the Classic extension and works independently from the desktop app, which can be found here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
1Password Classic is indeed the way to go at the moment if you want to work with the desktop app. If you’re having any troubles with Classic or this version feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16756914, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks to developer response, I've installed 1Password Classic and got Touch ID back. This particular extension is lacking Touch ID support for now.Hey there,
Touch ID is not yet available in this extension, but we’re definitely working on it!
In the meantime, if Touch ID is required for your workflow, you can use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15259730, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have the app on my Mac w/ Safari as well. Where it asks a bit less frequently for the master password. With Firefox on the PC I have to enter my lengthy master pwd almost on every login to a website. Which is somewhat annoying. And occasionally I have to change a password. Which often backfires. Especially if the website asks for the old and then the new password. I had just thought out a new one and copied it to the clipboard. Then revealed the old one and manually typed it in. Then pasted the new one into the "new password" field. Submitted and changed successfully on the web site. Back to 1Password where I clicked on "Edit" the entry for the website I just changed the password for, and then tried to paste my new password into the corresponding password box. To my surprise it no longer worked and 1Password offered a new one. So now I have no recollection of the one I just changed, and have to start a password recovery process. Annoying to say the least...
- von Maize, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAbsolutely atrocious. The UI is garbage.Hey Maize,
Would you be so kind as to elaborate on what you didn’t like in the UI exactly? Feel free to send us your feedback and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- von Metta, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExtenstion no longer works in Firefox. Was very happy with your product until a few months ago when it stopped working in Firefox. Now I have to use Safari.
**installing the "classic version" seems to work in Firefox. I wish you had been more transparent about this as I have been trying to figure this out for months.Hey Metta,
If you'd like to give our newer extension another shot, this guide may be helpful in seeing how things have changed, https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
If you'd like to still continue using the Classic extension, the link is still available from our site here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
We’ll also gladly help with any questions or issues you have via email, so feel free to email us as needed to email@example.com
- von nake89, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoesn't work on Linux.
EDIT: Got it to work by removing the extension and adding it again. I think the extension needs to be installed AFTER installing the app. Installing the app afterwards did not seem to fix the non-working extension.
I rated this 5 stars. Because it works on Android Firefox and Desktop Firefox. This is a feature I need and therefore cannot use Lastpass or other competitors. As far as I can see 1Password has best cross-platform/cross-browser/cross-device. This is such a good feature. Thank you. You have earned a paying customer after my trial is done.Hey nake89,
1Password should definitely work on Linux! We’ll be happy to troubleshoot this with you. Please send us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
- von Anubis, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUpdated Firefox to 86.0.1 and reinstalled the extension. Nothing happens when I click on the icon.
FWIW, the extension works on Safari and Chrome.Hey Anubis,
That doesn't sound right at all! We’ll be happy to troubleshoot this with you. Please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- von Brunis, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI read the 2-3 star reviews about auto-popping to save passwords and i have the same problems, i read the solutions about keeping it unlocked, but that doesn't help, it's just too user unfriendly. I can't be expected to maintain 1000 logins manually in a userinterface that requires me to log in every time.. it's just a nightmare.Hey Brunis,
You can adjust 1Password’s auto-lock settings so it would remain unlocked for as long as your browser is open. Simply right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and select “Settings”, then adjust the auto-lock settings as you see fit.
We’re working on an integration feature that would allow 1Password to remain unlocked even if you quit the browser, so stay tuned :)
- von Colin, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoes the job, but couldn't match its Chrome and Safari counterparts by (1) doesn't pop up automatically most of the time, (2) doesn't use TouchID.Hey Colin,
1Password pops up automatically inside fields when it is unlocked. If it is locked, it won’t pop up at all, so make sure to unlock it when you start using your browser!
Touch ID is a feature we’re currently working on, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16674855, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI regret buying 1Password. Synchronisation between devices doesn´t work properly, the whole use is not self explanatory which leads to a lot of wasted time.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with any and all issues you are having! Our dedicated team will gladly walk you through every step of the way.
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right on it!