- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 18168265, vor 4 TagenDreadful - I am sorry I ever subscribed. The existing free password management I had with Firefox, Apple and MS are easier to use, more reliable and quicker than this rubbish.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble getting started with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Terry, vor 5 TagenThey emphasize security, but support is poor. Also they still haven't really got their 2 factor authentication working in a reasonable manner and have been promising login using a security key for a year, but still haven't managed to have this available.
Using security keys for 2 factor authentication involves setting them up on every machine and every browser.
When I got locked out it took over a week to get back in even though I had my secret key! Too bad they can't get it together.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear your support experience was less than stellar, but we’d love to help make things right. If you’d be willing to send an email to email@example.com we'd love to follow up with any additional questions or concerns you have.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Vikas, vor 10 TagenThis addon has stopped working with the latest firefox releases. It no longer allows auto-filling from the login pages. Keeps requiring authentication and takes around 30 seconds when clicking the 1Pass icon in the browser. Used to be much better earlier.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14128572, vor einem MonatI like the UI of the desktop app and the UI of the browser extension, but the website could look better and it should have a dark mode option. I like the passkey support. I removed one star because 1Password is not open source.Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying 1Password, and we really appreciate you letting us know!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Laurel Marie, vor 2 Monatendoes not link to websites for loginThanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We have a quick guide available at the link below that outlines how to save and fill passwords from the 1Password extension, including how to save a login that includes the URL for the website it's for. If you need any help getting started, send us a message at email@example.com and we'd love to help.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Stan Thomas, vor 2 MonatenVery difficult to get to work properly and I am getting ready to delete app. I loved 1Password 4,5,6,and 7 but this change messed up everything, iMac, ipads and iphone. I am going to LastPass.Thanks for leaving us a review. This would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15825652, vor 2 MonatenIt was unreasonably difficult to get the 1Password icon to show in the Firefox toolbar. Posted directions were incorrect. Windows 11 and latest Firefox: Click on the Extensions icon in the toolbar (puzzle piece), then the 1Password settings icon (the gear), then Pin to Toolbar.We're sorry to hear you ran into a bit of trouble installing 1Password and getting it pinned to Firefox. We'll pass this along to our team so we can take a closer look at this.