- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 18168265, vor 19 StundenDreadful - I am sorry I ever subscribed. The existing free password management I had with Firefox, Apple and MS are easier to use, more reliable and quicker than this rubbish.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Terry, vor 2 TagenThey emphasize security, but support is poor. Also they still haven't really got their 2 factor authentication working in a reasonable manner and have been promising login using a security key for a year, but still haven't managed to have this available.
Using security keys for 2 factor authentication involves setting them up on every machine and every browser.
When I got locked out it took over a week to get back in even though I had my secret key! Too bad they can't get it together.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Vikas, vor 7 TagenThis addon has stopped working with the latest firefox releases. It no longer allows auto-filling from the login pages. Keeps requiring authentication and takes around 30 seconds when clicking the 1Pass icon in the browser. Used to be much better earlier.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14128572, vor einem MonatI like the UI of the desktop app and the UI of the browser extension, but the website could look better and it should have a dark mode option. I like the passkey support. I removed one star because 1Password is not open source.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Stan Thomas, vor 2 MonatenVery difficult to get to work properly and I am getting ready to delete app. I loved 1Password 4,5,6,and 7 but this change messed up everything, iMac, ipads and iphone. I am going to LastPass.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15825652, vor 2 MonatenIt was unreasonably difficult to get the 1Password icon to show in the Firefox toolbar. Posted directions were incorrect. Windows 11 and latest Firefox: Click on the Extensions icon in the toolbar (puzzle piece), then the 1Password settings icon (the gear), then Pin to Toolbar.