- von PepperoNY, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe extensions works, although there is no way of setting the size of the text in the suggestions, neither to resize the width of the window, in order to make the text readable.
The "Autofill" appearing when hovering the suggestion definitely puts the nail in the coffin for the usability of this.
In some cases it's not possible to discern which login to use because of this oversight.
Has any UX developer ever actually tested this? Doesn't certainly doesn't look like.
I'm using a MacBook Pro 16".
I've reached before about this problem a couple of months ago, but we do not have any fix in sight. Let's see if this helps.
- von pbfred, vor 18 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenjust a teeny bit less than useless. very sloppy coding. does not work on firefox. period. dont even try. easier to milk a chicken that ismore productive.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14564543, vor 23 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRequires the desktop app and "Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox". Never use an extension that requires this permission. The extension needs to stand on its own feet. I don't want to run the stupid desktop app constantly on my computer.Hey there,
The latest version of 1Password in the browser can run independently without the need to install the desktop app. You can install it from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/1password-x-password-manager/
If you continue to have trouble please drop an email to email@example.com where our team can further assist.
- von Simon ROLLAND, vor 24 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNot work well with azerty keyboard.Hey Simon,
Thanks for the review.
I’d be interested to find out more about the trouble you are having using 1Password with your azerty keyboard.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where our team can help get to the bottom of things.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17383770, vor 25 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDoesn't connect with desktop app anymore even after reinstallHi there,
I’m sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with 1Password in your browser. Does the trouble persist if you restart your computer?
If so, please drop and email to email@example.com where our team can help to get things working as they should be :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17370677, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenCommand Period cannot be used to unlock the session on Firefox (as it is a Firefox shortcut already).
It would be preferable to just tell the user to restart 1password because it's stuck...
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 24 TagenHi there,
I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble unlocking 1Password with the keyboard shortcut. You can amend the shortcut but right clicking on your browser toolbar > choose Settings > Scroll down to shortcuts
If you are still having trouble please drop an email to support@1Password.com where are team will be able to help you.
Thank you for using 1Password :)