- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17193378, vor 2 TagenDisabling "Automatically lock 1Password" does not work. I still have to enter the master password every single time I open the browser...
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17982843, vor 13 TagenLove the potential of 1Password for consumer (as opposed to corporate) use but it's just really difficult to use and set up integrations unless you have some advanced computer skills. It's a pain in the ass
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon emiliano.bovetti, vor 16 TagenThe login experience in firefox is really poor, it's possible that you'll need to manually disable the tracking protection because this app relies on cross-site cookies to make the authentication flow work.
The in app experience is also poor, most of the time you'll be redirected to the web app which is not a great UX compared to other products.
It also miss a lot of features like vault export, to do that you'll need the desktop app and once you get it apparently the extension can decide to log you out and force you to start over with the login process (that -again- implies you have to manually disable things).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon scottstephens, vor einem MonatI used Lastpass for a number of years, and tried Bitwarden and Dashlane before settling on 1Password. It took less than a day for Bitwarden and Dashlane to annoy me enough to try something different. 1Password is by far the most reliable and feature-full of the 4.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17997466, vor 2 MonatenIt was good while it lasted (1Password 7). I will not upgrade and continue my subscription to version 8: The transition to cloud vaults is a fundamentally flawed design decistion - you folks are not smarter than folks at LastPass. It's just a matter of time until your user data is offered on the market.While we're sorry to see you leave us, 1Password encrypts your vault data in a fundamentally different way than other password managers. Our dual-key encryption ensures a breach of 1Password’s systems would pose no threat to sensitive information stored in your vaults.
You can learn more about this here: https://blog.1password.com/how-1password-protects-your-data/
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15522564, vor 2 Monatenauf allen Plattformen, in allen Browsern, immer zuverlässig und einfach!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon adamjb, vor 2 MonatenConstantly breaks since being forced to upgrade from the 1Password 7 "classic" extension.
Isn't being kept up-to-date with other browsers.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenHey Adam! We're currently working on updating 1Password for Firefox to match other available extensions, but we don't have a specific ETA to share as to when this will be available.
For the time being, you can install and use the latest available Beta of 1Password for Firefox here: https://support.1password.com/betas/#install-a-beta-release-of-the-1password-browser-extension