- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sterneni have an issue. Once the pause in blocking is over, you can keep using the tab you're on. Could you make it so that once the pause is over, the tab gets blocked? or that i can't click on any link.
For example, i'm on youtube. I paused blocking for 5 minutes, but once the pause is over, i can keep watching videos.
If you fixed this, i'd give the addon 5 stars.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAlmost a great app. The concept is exactly what I want but the functionality still needs some work. It took quite a bit of troubleshooting just to get the blocking to work on any website (a hard refresh--ctrl + shift + r--wound up doing the trick), and as of now, it still doesn't successfully block Twitter, though this appears to have been a known issue for most of 2019. I'm disappointed but cautiously optimistic that the app will get better with a little more time and assistance.
I do love that it's completely open-source and minimalistic, though, and will bump up the number of stars I've rated the extension as soon as the bugs get squashed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenClever link to the blocked website in case you want to unblock it, I like this very much
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWould be nice to automatically turn the blocker on/off at certain times of the day, e.g. from 8 in the evening to 8 in the morning to not mess with my sleep.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like this add on for its simplicity. And I really like supporting open source programs and add-ons. One suggestions: I notice that when I turn my computer on and open the browser that the add on is turned off. It would be great if it was turned on when the browser comes on - that way the default is on instead of off.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatThank you for the feedback! I'll take a look at your suggestion. I believe the extension saves the last status. If you close the browser with the extension turned on, when you open up the browser again it will be on. I will check!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenKamil Jaszkowiak
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNot working for me, just a the black circle in the tool bar, not the crossed line. When clicking on it nothing happens
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenEntweder verstehe ich das Add-on nicht oder es ist nicht das, was ich dachte, das Add-on ist. Ich möchte gerne verschiedene Websites blocken und das nicht nur für 3 Stunden, sondern permanent. Die Chip Website wurde gar nicht geblockt.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat plugin to get aware when you want to jump to distractive websites, thanks :)
-> Feature request: Please add analytics for the user on how many times he disabled the block (preferably also the time of the day).
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBlocks everything except Twitter, for some reason I can't figure out.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenYes, that's a well-known problem we have. It's related to the way Twitter website is loaded in browser. We have talked about it here: https://github.com/raicem/impulse-blocker/issues/33
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNeeds to refresh the page after the pause timer is up for this to work properly. Either that or have some notification popup instead.
EDIT: the pause timer sometimes crashes the browser. I don't know exactly what happened but basically I clicked pause, restarted the website I paused, but then when I opened the Impulse Blocker panel back up, it didn't save the timer, meaning I could pause a second time while the website I was on was still up. I think the crash happened after I refreshed the page of the website I blocked.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJust Amazing!
Has everything that I hope for without extra unneeded features. Also open-source, so you can rest assured it is not doing anything shady in the background (Looking at you BlockSite).
You can also block certain pages without blocking the full domain, totally useful for Reddit.
Can't do but recommend the extension!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes exactly what I want it to do. Would love some more customization options like the ability to redirect or set profiles. Great job!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's great! I just wondering why the version here is 0.4 and the homepage is 1+ ??? Would love to use the newer version.Hi! Unfortunately the latest minor version did not pass the review from Mozilla. So they reverted it to a year old 0.4 version... Trying to resolve that issue these days. Sorry for the trouble.
Edit: This got resolved. Everyone should be able to access to the latest version. Thanks everyone in AMO.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAm an aspiring twitch streamer and artist, I use this so I don't spend too much time watching streams or videos and to motivate myself to work.
Would appreciate if it refreshed the page after the break timer wears out. Streams can distract people for hours and I need to only give myself like 10 minute breaks.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenImpulse blocker