- von DamienG, vor 19 StundenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas great for years, latest update gets confused between click-to-activate and press ctrl-., opens window then closes it without doing anything, says Loading for 30+ seconds some times.
Wish there was a way to restore the old version of the extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16035291, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBefore the recent update, I loved this app. Now it doesn't work on Firefox. It asks me to add the add-on, which I already have. I do what it's instructed and it takes me back full circle. Meanwhile, it doesn't generate either the username or password for any site, but gives me a window asking me to generate a fingerprint ID, which also doesn't work. Please restore the old version! I hate this!
- von gvmelbrty, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenFYI: If you use DropBox (and I assume iCloud as well) to sync your passwords, this extension will not work. It only loads vaults from 1Password.com accounts. Instead, you’ll need the 1Password classic extension: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16821514, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDo you guys test anything before you release it? Seriously. A blind monkey writes more usable code. Extensions are supposed to make the user experience easier with fewer steps and more reliable interactions. This latest "upgrade" is none of those things.Hey there,
If you are experiencing issues with 1Password in your browser, we’ll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot it and get things working properly.
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate the issue(s) you are having and provide you with solutions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15160276, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe 1Password extension no longer works. 1Password is trying to move long-time users to a subscription model we NEVER asked for. Time to move on to a new password manager.Hey there,
This extension only works with a 1Password membership account. If you have a standalone license and local vaults, please use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
1Password Classic still works as you are used to and expect from 1Password for standalone license users
- von andrew, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenused to be very reliable.Hey Andrew,
1Password is still very reliable! If you are having any issues at all, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com so we can get you up and running with a proper 1Password experience :)
- von Keerthi, vor 8 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt was working perfectly last week. Now it just doesn't work where Ctrl+Period doesn't work and clicking on the icon doesn't open most of the times.
Can you please fix it before we escalate them internally within our company?Hey Kreethi,
We’d love to troubleshoot this issue with you or with someone from your company. Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate and help you guys get everything working properly.
- von CassieA, vor 9 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRe-directs me to another site. It doesn't allow log in with 1Password.Hey CassieA,
That doesn’t sound right. Can you please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can investigate and troubleshoot this with you?
Thank you kindly.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14271790, vor 11 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAutofill stopped working many months ago, and the 1Password browser extension issues are only getting worse. It has become more work to try and use 1Password, than it is worth.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password.
We will be happy to help you get things working properly if you’d allow us. Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.