Velkommen til tilføjelser til SeaMonkey.
Tilføj yderligere funktioner og temaer for at gøre SeaMonkey til din helt egen.Luk
Vær forsigtig med ældre versioner!
Disse versioner vises som reference og til testformål. Du bør altid bruge den seneste version af en tilføjelse.
* Fixed: Selection via mouse wheel broken.
* Fixed: Horizontal scrollbar hides element type.
* Fixed tree view in the assistant dialog.
* Fixed: Filter Composer suggests empty domain name for host names with a trailing dot.
* Fixed: Element Hiding Helper menu item isn't added in some windows.
* Fixed: Element Hiding Helper menu item doesn't show up if Adblock Plus icon is placed in the Australis panel.
* Fixed: Shortcut key on OS X is Ctrl-Shift-K rather than Cmd-Shift-K.
* The hotkey in Firefox 14 is now Ctrl-Shift-F3 (neither Ctrl-Shift-K nor Ctrl-Shift-S are available any more).
* Fixed rule generation for attributes containing backslashes.
* Fixed wrong size calculation for some web pages.
* Removed special About dialog, displaying the default one now.
* Updated to changes in recent Firefox nightlies.
* Added Page Inspector integration (new feature coming up in Firefox 10).
* Stopped warning about missing Adblock Plus installation.
* Fixed: Starting from the Tools Adblock Plus menu is possible now.
* Fixed: Content Security Policy can no longer prevent preview from working on some websites.
* Showing preview is now selected by default
* Improved default attribute selection
* Corrected handling of whitespace at the end of ID attribute
* Removed Lithuanian translation (abandoned and unusable)
* Fixed: Hotkeys in the help tooltip are invisible with some browser themes
* Fixed: Clicking homepage link in About dialog doesn’t do anything
* Fixed: Preview doesn’t work correctly if the rule contains international characters
* Fixed: Broken composer dialog with composer_defaultDomain preference set to 1 or 2 if host name is an IP address
* Compatible with Firefox 4, dropped support for Firefox 3.0
* Generating more efficient filters by default
* Better handling of elements with multiple classes
* More reliable approach to determine and mark element position
* Selecting parent node and moving to a different child no longer resets selection
* New "lock/unlock selection" command
* Ctrl+Mousewheel can be used to trigger wider/narrower commands
* Alternative set of hotkeys in some languages where two keyboard layouts are possible (e.g. Russian)
* Better styling of hotkeys in tooltips
* All preferences are now stored under extensions.elemhidehelper.*
* Hotkey Ctrl-Shift-S will be used if Ctrl-Shift-K is taken (e.g. in Firefox 4), can be changed in extensions.elemhidehelper.selectelement_key preference
* Own icon and About dialog, better mechanism to manage the dependency on Adblock Plus
* Composer warns now if the filter is being added to a disabled group
* extensions.elemhidehelper.composer_defaultDomain preference determines which domain suggestion is selected by default
* Added hidden preference to allow selecting in local files (rules created this way will have no effect)
* Updated for Adblock Plus 1.1
* Updated compatibility range for various applications
* Generated rules always use raw CSS now, "simplified" syntax is deprecated