- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Damon-William-Tellegen, en måned sidenFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17210517, en måned sidenNo need to access data for all websites.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Wide, 9 måneder sidenWas a good addon to block suggested video auto play while keep main video autoplay "ON" to not push extra buttons. Now it doesn't block suggested video from autoplaying anymore. Now you got to totally turn off autoplay and play every single video you open manually or deal with stupid suggested video comming your way all the time.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af ffadrtg, 2 år sidenSays I can choose 144p as default but it only goes to "Tiny" which is 360p.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16740572, 2 år sidenExtension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16534641, 2 år sidenTHe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 12308285, 3 år sidenBeeld kwaliteit is goed , maar het stop op de haverklap. Jammer.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af ㅤㅤ, 3 år sidenIt works just fine most of the time. But sometimes it automatically downgrades the quality setting, and if I try to set again my desired quality, the YouTube video player begins to blink and I have to either reload that YouTube video webpage or restart the web browser.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af slugcatlife, 3 år sidenTakes me to posts for some reason, when I click on a video
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16236150, 3 år sidenPlease support - playing youtube video in background
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16060268, 3 år sidenReplicates theater mode and full screen mode from Youtube. The only useful feature is auto quality change, but takes forever to load. Doesn't work for non-SD videos.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Nibinaear, 3 år sidenSeems to be totally broken. Youtube loads a strange blog view that constantly jumps up and down all the time. I only wanted to stop the autoplay feature in Youtube and show videos in 1080p by default.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 12441791, 3 år sidenWhen I open a YouTube video link it changes the resolution (does what it proposes). But when I open the YouTube homepage, it redirects me to a random YouTube post and keeps reloading the page. So I can't use YouTube's homepage
Apparently this bug is at least one year old, deducting from old comments.
Using Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bits) at Windows 10 Pro 1909
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 3 år sidenhello
can you send me your operating system details and firefox version and a detailed summary how this issue happens please?