Bedømt til 3,9 ud af 5
Bedømt til 3,9 ud af 5
- af Firefox-bruger 15731829, en måned sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Just created and published my website under wix.com. Immediately after publishing ( graphic design), my pages were marked with red WOT sign for dangerous attacking page. Im writting this comment because nobody answered my complaints even. After long years Im uninstaling WOT. WOT became absolutely useles and harmful.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet en måned sidenThank you for sharing this issue with us and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Due to numerous phishing and fraud attempts made in the past by using the Wixsite.com domain, the WOT community categorized it as dangerous.
Our algorithm can separate between subdomains only after getting a couple of good/bad reviews. We recommend you ask the community to re-evaluate your domain by submitting a request on our forum via "Site Evaluations" https://forum.mywot.com/site-evaluations-f4/
- af XARDAS, en måned sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Не отображаются настройки. Не интегрируется в Google. Нельзя ни голосовать, ни читать отзывы о сайтах. Короче никаких удобств кроме цветного колечка.
Settings are not displayed. It does not integrate with Google. You can neither vote nor read site reviews. In short, no amenities other than a colored ring.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet en måned sidenHello, Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear about your experience.
Please contact us directly via https://support.mywot.com/ and we'll try to solve the problem together.
Can you provide more details regards your browser version?
Здравствуйте, спасибо за отзыв, и нам жаль слышать о вашем опыте. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами напрямую через https://support.mywot.com/, и мы постараемся решить проблему вместе.
Можете ли вы предоставить более подробную информацию о версии вашего браузера?
- af Firefox-bruger 15597268, 3 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Do not install. Company cannot be trusted! Sells your personal data. Ironically, this company is located in Europe. WOT collects the websites you visit and sells your data to third parties, such as Facebook. This add-on should really be called Web of Deceit! a) https://www.pcmag.com/news/web-of-trust-browser-extension-cannot-be-trusted b) https://thehackernews.com/2016/11/web-of-trust-addon.htmlHello, thank you for your comment.
WOT took the necessary steps to make sure we're aligned with all relevant privacy policies, including GDPR and CCPA. If you have any additional concerns, please contact us directly via https://support.mywot.com/
- af grahamperrin, 3 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Misleading release notes.
Do not blindly, lazily copy-and-paste from one version to the next.
Instead, please publish notes that are meaningful – so that changes to your code can be audited.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200106233948/https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/wot-safe-browsing-tool/versions/20200106.0wot/updateinfo/Hi! Thanks for your feedback - we've fixed the description.
That's happened Due to the proximity between the releases, we hadn't changed the description.
We hope this meets your request, and you'll consider changing your review.
- af carlin scott, 3 måneder sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I like seeing WoT ratings on each link before I click it, but I wish it didn't interfere with rendering web content. For instance, on Facebook, many third-party embedded images are cut off by the WoT extension. I tried adding an exception for Facebook, but it isn't being honored.Hey, Thanks for your feedback.
We have passed on your note to our RnD team for further investigation and we'll be in touch soon.
Please contact us directly via support.mywot.com and we'll try to solve the problem together.