- af pelle, 7 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5It's good but sometimes has false positives and thinks that a website is down when it isn't. In those cases there's no way around than to disable the extension. I wish they'd fix that.
But it's absolutely brilliant work the Internet Archive team are doing.
- af 100yenman, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5ポップアップページがやや不快だが、ウェブサイトを手軽にセーブできる点は本当に優れている。
- af freakedenough, 9 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5i would love to disable the automatic modal, it sometimes pops up even if websites load successfully (some interference with adblockers probably), which is annoying. yet i would love to have the toolbar icon.
- af crookm, 10 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Excellent extension, it's super useful.
Note that the current version is very outdated, three years out of date now. The github (/internetarchive/wayback-machine-webextension) shows that there is very active development, but changes are not being published to firefox like they are to chrome.
- af Firefox-bruger 14235053, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5I love this extension, but false positives in recent months have been really annoying, I sometimes needed to press Back up to five times to just be able to see the page I was reading.
- af active x, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5As others already mentioned there's a bug where it thinks the page failed to load when it didn't. If you just provide the option to disable this auto detection it would be great.
- af Firefox-bruger 14490699, 2 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Lately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- af Mjone77, 2 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Works great, except for it thinking that a working site is down and asking if I want to see an archived version. When this happens I have to spam the back button until it stops thinking the page is down.
Fixing this bug and/or preferably adding an option to disable automatic missing page recognition would make this a 5/5.
- af Amir Ali Akbari, 2 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Very helpful extension, but it detects many working pages as 404, especially on browser reload. An option to disable automatic Wayback machine popup is really needed.
- af Firefox-bruger 14709676, 3 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5The bug of March 2019 that triggers it on about 30% of times I try to go back one page (on regular, live, working URLs) needs to be fixed...
Else very useful since so many websites (especially universities and governments!) can't seem to understand the concept of a stable URL!