- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af darkstormvx, 9 timer siden95% of any video I see can be downloaded. You need to choose the right download link on a page, try them all. The companion app downloads faster and I haven't noticed any suspicious connections or bad behavior from it. Excellent add-on!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13143055, en dag sidenMedianamente funciona, algunas veces dura demasiado o veo imnesesario convertir el archivo en YT, la interfaz no esta intuitiva, no ha recivido actualizaciones en un buen tiempo
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17528833, 3 dage sidenfirst it says you need to have an companion program then if you wanna convert the file to mp3 or something you need pay 12$ just use yt1s.com
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13432201, 3 dage sidenHands down,
Video Download Helper is the best program around. Easy to use, select the video you want to download and click the Video DownloadHelper's icon and click on the Video you choose and then click save. That's it. Simple, easy to use. 99% of the time it will download the video.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14197185, 3 dage sidenIt only allowed 1 download; the first download. The rest of the times I tried to download a video, it wouldn't let me. It kept giving an error. I don't have time to deal with this, so it's getting uninstalled. It said, "Failed aggregating. The file might be corrupt." How could the file be corrupt? It played when I clicked play. I also don't like that I had to download TWO apps instead of just one.