- af ajhelper, en dag sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Video DownloadHelper has been an easy to use and reliable tool. I was able to use it right away without needing pages of instructions and have never had trouble using it with my computer or any website.
- af Firefox-bruger 12568837, en dag sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Works pretty well, you don't need an extension to save most videos but this extension has plenty of options to make sure you can download any video.
- af jpxsat, 2 dage sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Absolutely must. This extension is absolutely great tool for getting those videos that you can need for making reports, school work and so on.
KUDOS to the devs - hope the work with Mozilla is great :)
- af Firefox-bruger 14475616, 3 dage sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5So far I've had good luck using this Firefox add-on. It's the go to application I use consistently. Many of the other programs I tried didn't work or were problematic. This one works fine.
- af Firefox-bruger 14253668, 3 dage sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Maybe it's me as I realize that my skills in this area may not be comprehensive enough to use this extension but I installed it with no problem. Then I tried it and it said I needed a companion app and gave me two options for that. I tried both options, even having to tweak my security settings to allow the .pkg file extension. Then it finally allowed me to choose the format/conversion except being a laymen there are so many options that seamed so similar like mp4 1mb vs mp4 2mb. So by one I tried the ones I recognized as to not overload/overburden my macbook or the server or whatever can get overloaded. None of the formats, not even one actually downloaded. I gave up, tried another similar extension. One click to download the extension, then one click to select the format then a third and final click to download the media. That's it! The other one worked. Maybe this extension is simply too sophisticated for my average/adequate skills. I'm assuming it's me but maybe this review will help developers think about us laymen when creating extensions in the future. Cheers!