- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 9859644, 4 år sidenSome type of update happened I believe yesterday because when I went to view some sites that had video or song playbacks I get an error. So as usual with Mozilla when an update or upgrade happen and it messes up my extensions or web pages I have to sift through each add-on just to see which one is giving me the problems and lo' and behold it's this one. I've been using this for several years and never had any problems until now. I appreciate these add-ons but I wish everybody would get on the same page when it comes to upgrades and updates because when one happens it always messes up the other and vice versa.
I also noticed that Pandora won't play unless I turn this off. I never had that problem before. I have down graded this add-on and is still getting issues. I'm guessing I need to find something else because I'm tired of having to disable this just to get something to work when I never had to do this before.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15709650, 4 år sidenNo problems with the old versions. As long as they work you can use any of them. Wish I could update to the recent but I will not let any add-on be used for data mining.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af McGerhart, 4 år sidenGreat tool, but now it is not possible to save Websites with using UblockOrigin, always shows "failed" - sometimes true, sometimes not. So you never know.
If i "try again" the file size changes too.
Can you fix this please ?
If i disable UBO everything works fine with saving websites.
I want UBO block the ad-things, but it should make no problem if i download a website !
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15615562, 4 år siden27.01.2020 the addon stopped working entirely on Firefox. Nothing changed on my end. Filter lists do not load, and settings page doesn't save.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af snowhitemint, 4 år sidenhttps://www.express.de/news/promi-und-show/bye--koenigliche-hoheit--harry-in-kanada-bei-meghan-und-archie-gelandet---titel-futsch-33765038 why ublock don't bloch ads ??
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Vitor, 4 år sidenUsually works alright, but just figured out it was the cause of my failed purchases on Steam (using BoaCompra payment method in Brazil). After disabling it the purchase worked.