- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13280059, 5 år siden1.13.8 - due to FX web extension change. Updates are OFF. Then today for no reason, this addon stopped BUTTONs showing on multitude of website e.g. vitalsource.com. Took me 2hrs to troubleshoot. Who has 2hrs to spend because and addon does something funky on you. It was controlling hardware acceleration somehow...
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 12934307, 5 år sidenStarting to become obsolete. Popular and progressive websites are getting smarter and their ad spaces are nullifying uBlock's element blocker. You can zap countless times and the same add will reappear on every refresh. :(
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14136520, 5 år sidenHad no problems since months with uBlock origin, great Addon. But since 3-4 days and version 1.16.10 it slows down my firefox completely! CPU use with 50-70 %. Everthing freezes. Youtube sites are not longer usable. I had to deactivate the Addon. And I can see, I am not the only one who has these problems. No reaction here from the authors! I use firefox ESR 52.9.0 (32-Bit) on Ubuntu Studio / Xfce.
Also version 1.16.12 does not solve the thing. So, please fix these problems fast! I need my adblocker. ;) Thanks!
P.S. It was also not possible to update the filters. I tried several times, but no reaction, just "turning circles" symbols.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14122583, 5 år sidenBlocks more than just ads. For example: on https://www.gls-info.nl it blocks the parcel information. Very annoying as you can't rely on what's shown on a page is "correct and complete"...
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14062419, 5 år sidenSince this automatically?? appeared on my computer where Adblock was, I am unable to connect to certain areas of Meetup.com. Why and how can I fix this?
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14026472, 5 år sidenDifficult to use. Even if an important element on a page is blocked, I can't find any easy way to stop blocking. Should I construct my whitelist? What's the syntax?
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af cmonster, 5 år sidenDoes a great job in keeping things clean. Unfortunately I had to uninstall it because on Firefox v59x, it kept opening the logger in the sidebar whenever I opened the browser. It just got really annoying and I couldn't find the toggle to turn it off. I switched back to adblock+ but If someone could point out my goof, I would happily reinstall.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 5 år sidenuBO does not open the logger in the sidebar (it never opens the logger without user interaction), Firefox chooses to do that on its own. You should report this annoying behavior to bugzilla.mozilla.org. Something to try, select something else in the sidebar, like Bookmarks, and be sure to cleanly close the browser when you quit.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 12967254, 5 år sidenSeems to "report" to sites it is blocking ads. Some sites show no content, or are broken, or display "disable ad-blocker" warning where adblock plus removes adds AND shows the site correctly. Ublock? Good effort. Not good (enough)
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 12510202, 5 år sidenHa dejado de funcional al 100% no bloquea paginas emergentes como lo hacia antes ,esto esta sucediendo en la edicion 1.15.24 ,si lo arreglar editare el mensaje y pondre mas estrellas ,buscare otro bloqueador mientras se solucionan estos problemas
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Percherie, 5 år sidenWith a view to integration on an entire computer, I realize that at the first installation of uBlock, the "network request log" panel opens automatically.
Currently I have not yet found a solution so that this panel does not open just after the installation.