- af tgm1024, 2 dage sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Causes the 20 "/usr/lib/firefox -contentproc" processes to baloon up to 26.4 GB (WITH A "G") each of *virtual* memory! If I disable it and restart they go back to ~2GB. If I re-enable it (don't have to restart) it jumps to ~32GB Each. All 20 processes.
(Linux Mint 20.2).
- af MarcRnt, 2 dage sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5uBlock Origin ist der besten Ad-Blocker, den ich bis jetzt getestet habe. Blockiert Werbung zuverlässig und ist dabei auch noch Open Source und vertrauenswürdig.
- af Pixusman, 2 dage sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Easy to use, but deeply configurable and no noticeable impact on resource usage. Sticking with it for now. Blocking lists enabled by default already do the trick, but if you are looking for an advanced or specific (e.g. social medias) blocking I would advice you to look into third party filters.
- af Firefox-bruger 17156146, 2 dage sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5This Adblocker was alway awesome until recently. Somehow ads that were blocked before, are now everywhere. I block them, but they return after I refresh the page. That is unfortunate. Other adblockers are slowing down firefox...
- af Firefox-bruger 12440208, 3 dage sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5It was the best content blocker around until one week ago or so, when I updated my system and it started to make Firefox crash on the Facebook website. It crashes every few minutes, when one tries to change the audience of a post, check who reacted on a comment and on a few more occasions. Firefox 94.0.2 on Debian 11 here.