Vær forsigtig med ældre versioner!
Disse versioner vises som reference og til testformål. Du bør altid bruge den seneste version af en tilføjelse.
Domain migrated to www.torrent-finder.info
added tr-TR translation
added pt-PT translation
added vi-VN translation
added el-GR translation
added ru-RU translation
change the context menu letter from T to I to remove conflicts
Added Firefox 3 beta compatibility
► Fixed images cache for 404 not found images.
► Fixed keydown navigation between sites.
► Dynamically change number of selected sites depending on page width.
► Search form is now fully compatible with new Torrent Finder.
► Added Web Search button using Google search.
► localization enabled for the toolbar - Arabic Language available.
► Fixed update conflict every time new window opened, now updates are on daily basis.
► Highlighter enhanced.
► Better Sites Arrangement script to instantly update the toolbar instead of manual update.
► Added Support for Unicode languages.
► Logos are now cached into toolbar folder instead of chrome cache with option to disable it.
► Select Site on the menupopup by its first letter added.
* New Autoupdate feature with no need to restart Firefox to get the new site list.
* Added multi-login page to login all private torrent sites and/or trackers from one page.
* Fixed some issues with Toolbar palette display.
* Fixed bundle issue with Firefox 3.
* Search all Torrent Finder sites gathered or by single site with easy one click sites list update.
* Toggle between showing and hiding sites logos.
* Select/unselect feature toggles between all, private, anime or non English Sites.
* Arrange Sites list to fit your needs.
* easy show/hide option with context menu for the dock able toolbar.
* resize search area for to save more space.
* Holding CRTL key searches the remembered last searched single site.
* More Options including search in tabs or frames, load all or one by one and the number of pages to show every search.
* search history for all searched keywords with optional auto-completion.
* Highlight searched terms on the page button.
* search words button to find single word on the result page.
* context menu search option for the selected text on the page.
- Site list updated.
* Choose "open all search engines in the same tab" before you search
* The "open a tab for every search" is experimental, it might crashes Firefox