Hvis du vil prøve de tusindvis af tilføjelser der er tilgængelige her, hent Mozilla Firefox, en hurtig, gratis måde at surfe på nettet!Luk
Velkommen til tilføjelser til Firefox.
Vælg mellem tusindvis af yderligere funktioner og temaer, som kan gøre Firefox til din egen.Luk
TinyURL Generator 126.96.36.199-signed.1-signed Kræver genstart
An extension to silently generate a TinyURL for your current page at the click of a button. Also shows you where TinyURLs on the web will take you.
Om denne tilføjelse
TinyURL Generator is now hosted at https://github.com/r89m/tinyurl-generator. If you would like to contribute by helping with code or reporting bugs please use that site.
This add-on allows you to generate a TinyURL for the page you are currently viewing in the background. The URL created is then copied into your clipboard so that it can be pasted into e-mails or IM messages instantly.
You can choose to create a direct link, or one that allows the recipient to preview the link before visiting it.
The add-on also expands any TinyURLs it finds while you are browsing the web to show you where they are going to take you, giving you more confidence to click.
== Usage ==
There are several ways to generate TinyURLs:
1. Simply click the icon in the status bar at the bottom of the window. A TinyURL is created as defined in the options dialog (default is normal TinyURL)
2. Right Click the icon. This will give you the choice to create a normal TinyURL or one which is 'Previewable'. The default type is shown in bold. This can be changed using the Optioins dialogue.
3. Right Click anywhere on the page and select 'Create TinyURL for this Page' to create a TinyURL for the current page.
4. Right Click any link on a page and select 'Create TinyURL for this Link' to create a TinyURL for the link destination.
(These context menu options can be removed using the Options dialogue)
5. Use the toolbar button to create a TinyURL for the current page. To add the toolbar button, right click the toolbar, select customise and then drag the TinyURL Button onto the toolbar where you want it.
TinyURLs are generated using the TinyURL API
( http://tinyurl.com/api-create.php?url= )
Static icons come from the Silk Icon set at http://www.famfamfam.com
Loading icon was generated at http://www.ajaxload.info
If you are having problems or require assistance please feel free to email me.
For bug reports, please use this issue tracker at Google Code (https://github.com/r89m/tinyurl-generator/issues)
This extension has been run on the following platforms
It should also work on other platforms (please comment / email me if you have used it on a platform not listed)
Thanks to the following translators at Babelzilla
+ Marcelo Ghelman (ghelman.net)
+ Kacnepcku - PC
+ Michal Kec (MiK)
+ Denis Fomichev
If you would like to help translate this add-on please visit Babelzilla.