- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Nicholas Neal, 5 år sidenAs much as I like the idea of the extension, I find it very suspicious that they failed to properly mention some of the most important information about their privacy, namely "When you use our services, we may automatically log certain information about your use of the services. This information may include how you use the service, your IP address, your search query, the date and time of your query and referrer URL.". A simple line of text here would've made it look more authentic, yet I had to visit their website and go through a few web pages to access this information.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Bilgerat984, 5 år sidenI did a reverse lookup with TinEye on a suspected Craigslist scammer. The reason I did the lookup is an image on an ad only hours old showed up on Google on another web site, while looking up the specs on that particular boat. TinEye failed to find the Google image from the Craigslist image. I then tried the reverse & TinEye also failed to find the Craigslist image from the Google image.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 6490726, 5 år sidenVersion 1.2.2 works well.
But I can't install the new version (1.3/1.3.1). FF (53.0.3 on Win7) tells me the addon file is corrupt.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af mike20021969, 5 år sidenRunning Firefox 52.0.2 ESR, I'm getting the same message as I did with 1.3.0 - "The add-on downloaded from this site could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt".
Are the developers aware of this?
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 5 år sidenHello mike20021969,
Sorry to hear you've been having this issue with our extension. We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. Would you be able to share what operating system you are using and maybe send a screenshot of your error to firstname.lastname@example.org? Thank you!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af PERCE-NEIGE, 6 år sidenMore complete than "Image Search for Tineye", because it has the ability to search image AND the whole page. But I prefer "Image Search..." because I don't really need this feature.