- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13404543, 18 dage sidenRarely comes up with any results. Google Images is far from perfect, but it's worlds better than this.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 18 dage sidenHello! Thanks for using TinEye! I'm sorry that TinEye did not find any results for your image search. We are constantly crawling the web, but the internet is vast, and we haven't crawled everything. Check back; we may find your images soon!
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15024258, 3 måneder sidenI couldn't remember the last time TinEye came up with a match, but then today, I did a TinEye search on a photo of a celebrity...and it came up with mostly .rs, .ua, and .pl domains, and none of the matches were helpful. Uninstalling.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17787068, et år sidenThis used to work for years, then all of a sudden doesn't show up with a right click in a background tab, and therefore does not work because ti is not accessable
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet et år sidenThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. We will be rolling out an update as soon as possible.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15260134, et år sidenAs of a few days ago this add-on NO LONGER WORKS with Firefox. Despite claims by the developer reinstalling it WILL NOT WORK. I have done it multiple times, on two separate computers, with the same result each time. This add-on is broken. I just use Google Lens now.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet et år sidenThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. As soon as it is resolved, we will roll out an update and ping you.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14108576, 2 år sidenI'm doubtful this even works.
After installing TinEye, I performed side-by-side searches for three images off the web, Google's image search vs TinEye. Google found 9, 14, and 103 image matches; TinEye found zero, zero, and zero.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15890019, 4 år sidenTried TinEye a couple of times: first time a year or so ago, but it was not finding images: it FREQUENTLY returns ZERO RESULTS. Then I tried HagGeowanni's reverse image search add-on which found the exact image in 50 or more locations. I stuck with that right up until recently when a reset lost all my add-ons, so I was tempted to try TinEye again to see why so many find it so good. However it just doesn't work: I run a search, TinEye can't find the image AT ALL, yet when I use HG's add-on, it finds them every time, no problem. I presume that TinEye might be failing to work as my browser and add-ons are setup to stop my usage from being tracked.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 4 år sidenI'm sorry that you're not able to find the images you're looking for using TinEye. Though we add tens of millions of images every day, there are images that we haven't found yet, or can't find due to restrictions, such as on most social media sites.
I can assure you that we do not track your usage in any way. If you believe that TinEye isn't working in your properly in your browser, I encourage to contact email@example.com and we can look in to that for you.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Corvid, 4 år sidenDownloaded on firefox. Right click on photos and nothing to do with TinEye shows up. Don't bother downloading this
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 4 år sidenHi Corvid. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the extension. Some websites block right clicks on images, in which case the extension can't work on it. I suggest trying on images on other sites; I know cnn.com images work. If it still doesn't appear, then there must be an installation problem. If you'd like to email firstname.lastname@example.org I'd be happy to help.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15019702, 5 år sidenSorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14799867, 5 år sidenWow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13989027, 6 år sidenURI Too Long Error everytime, Useless
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 6 år sidenI'm sorry that you're having trouble with the extension. If you contact us at email@example.com with details of the issue (e.g., which version of Firefox you're using, what operating system you're on, what websites you are trying to search) we would be happy to investigate.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af AnotherPersona, 6 år sidenTinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.