Hvis du vil prøve de tusindvis af tilføjelser der er tilgængelige her, hent Mozilla Firefox, en hurtig, gratis måde at surfe på nettet!Luk
Velkommen til tilføjelser til Firefox.
Vælg mellem tusindvis af yderligere funktioner og temaer, som kan gøre Firefox til din egen.Luk
Om denne tilføjelse
See http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=13592.0 for more information.
- Extra information in Creation Panels
- Extra information in the Sporecast Panels
- Report Creation confirmation dialog
- Random Creation navigation button
- Random Sporecast navigation button
- Add Comment characters remaining counter
- Tag Navigator
- The statistics displayed are the statistics in Spore, not the Spore Creature Creator. They are different.
- The statistics of older creatures can be inaccurate. In particular, older carnivores report as omnivores and older creatures generally report as blind.
- Parent/Child relationship display is not possible at this time, so have been removed.
- The statistics related to Sporecasts may or may not be accurate.
Specific Statistic Details:
Stage: What stage the creature is from. Can be Creature, Tribal, Civilisation and Space stages. Each stage introduces new items of clothing that can be placed on creatures.
User Rating: The raw value behind the smilie face rating. The value of votes depends on the age of the creature, and is generally only updated when a vote is assigned. This means that a upvote can actually reduce a creature's rating.
Diet: What the creature eats. Is incorrect for the older carnivores, which register as omnivores.
Cuteness/Meanness: Appear to be based on the part used, with parts such as unicorn horns giving cuteness and spiky things giving meanness. I hide these stats by default because they're mostly meaningless.
Height: Units are measurement are unknown, but they server to give a relative measure of height.
Bones: Not sure. Probably related to spine length and limb joints, or just complexity.
Graspers: Occasionally limbs ending without graspers or feet seem to count against this statistic.