Hvis du vil prøve de tusindvis af tilføjelser der er tilgængelige her, hent Mozilla Firefox, en hurtig, gratis måde at surfe på nettet!Luk
Velkommen til tilføjelser til Firefox.
Vælg mellem tusindvis af yderligere funktioner og temaer, som kan gøre Firefox til din egen.Luk
Om denne tilføjelse
In Firefox, pressing the "Space" key in a webpage usually makes it scroll down one page (page down) until the end of the page is reached.
Opera browser has the same behaviour, except that at the end of the page, the next page is automatically loaded (with more or less success), thanks to the "Fast Forward" function.
This addon tries to replicate Opera's ability to automatically load the next page, hopefully, more successfully results-wise.
It works "out of the box" and requires no additional rules/parameters. An "append" mode is also available.
Google, Yahoo, Bing, Picasa, Flickr Search with   ...
1) HTML element [link rel="next"...]
2) HTML elements [a rel="next"...] and [area rel="next"...]
3) numerical sequences   ...
4) textual keywords such as "Next", "Next Page", "Older Stories", etc... (in English and French only for the time being)
Please note that the addon works with HTML elements only (no Flash, Java, Silverlight, etc...)
An "Options" window has been introduced in version 0.23. Help is available as tooltip on each element.
To install the toolbar icon (optional):
1) right-click your toolbar and click "Customize" (or go to: View/Toolbars/Customize...)
2) locate the "Space Next" icon and drag/drop it to the toolbar
3) click "Done"
There exist other Firefox addons providing in a certain degree the same functionality but they did not meet my personal expectations in terms of results. Thus, the creation of this addon.
I do not claim that this addon is better; it is just different. Please give the other addons a try if they suit your needs better.