- af Firefox-bruger 17054754, 9 måneder sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Useless to me, as you cannot have multiple tab groups open at the same time. I was just looking for a way to group my tabs together, but it hides all except for the active group. Just not what I was looking for I suppose.
- af Ahnìon, 10 måneder sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Highly useful addon. It's smart and practical, and provides you with the tools to use it smoothly.
I've used it for a good long time now, and I haven't had any issues at all with it.
It doesn't take up a lot of screen space, which is a boon in my book. However, that means it's not an in-your-face, shiny and fluffy kind of addon. It's a tool. It does what it says on the tin, does it well, and lets you get on with your browsing.
- af Deepti Gupta, 10 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5It deleted all my tabs in groups that I had been saving since four months. I had been regularly checking on the Manage Tab Groups option and one day when I did, all the tabs had just vanished God knows where. Horrible App.
Apart from this deceit, it used to download STG performance files everytime I used Firefox which I did not want on the system.
Horrible User Interface as well. I just put up with it in the hope that atleast it will help me function well.
Save yourself the misery by not using this app and try any other but this.
- af Firefox-bruger 14974623, 10 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5This is by far the easiest tab management add-on I ever use.
I used to use Panorama add-on previously, but once I start hitting the 500 mark of tabs, its performance can't hold up.
The only thing I really want from this add-on is nested group abillity, if that's ever possible.
- af Firefox-bruger 12632062, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Mein meist-benutztes Add-on. Käme ohne es bei hunderten von Tabs gar nicht mehr aus. Funktioniert bestens in Verbindung mit multi tabs rows von github. - My most used add-on. Can't work with firefox without it. Additionally I use multi tabs rows from github. Many thanks to the developer for the brilliant work!