- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Kurt, en måned sidenThere's a rare incompatibility with Tree Style Tabs (->TST).
When saving a session in Simple Tab Groups (->STG), the tree structure of TST get lost completely and as a result the stucture is gone.
This happens on :
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0
OS Linux 6.1.0-7-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.20-2 (2023-04-08)
and is a quite new problem.
Unfortunately I have no real idea how to check, which of both AddOn's produce the "error"...
Does anybody have an idea?
BTW... the rating will be reset after solving the issue, because I know STG since a long time now and used it many times... sometimes in the past though it came to my attention, rhat there were some incompatibilities from time to time - that's why I post this message here and in TST.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Elvanos, en måned sidenThis whole extension is a bit tricky to use as it is "rough around the edges" quite a bit in multiple regards and the menus look like crap. However, once you figure out how it actually works and how to use it, then it becomes very effective and pretty awesome.
In all honestly: The real issue of it is not the lack of functionality, but the bloat of extra functionality in the multiple setting-menus, right-click menus and so on, because most of those features are entirely useless to 99% users of this, but can confuse the hell out of new users.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af MB, en måned sidenHorrible. I created a new group and it closed all my existing tabs. Originally, I thought I did something wrong, but many other reviewers had the same experienc. An add-on shouldn't be doing surprises like that.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Dom2, en måned sidenUtilise depuis plusieurs année sans soucis. Toutefois depuis v5.1 l'affichage du conflit avec "tab session manager" est très pénible (quelque fois deux fenêtres à fermer) un pop up aurait peut être suffit.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af FinalFate, 2 måneder sidenExcellent extension; essential for anyone that gets easily overwhelmed and/or likes to separate their tabs by topic or workflow.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Carlos Augusto, 2 måneder sidenWorks fine, but it still sucks that Firefox doesn't have a native tab grouping feature....
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17866297, 2 måneder sidenI tried numerous suggestions but could not even get this to work so uninstalling
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Dark Vicky, 2 måneder sidenGreat for organization, but not fully compatible with multi-account containers and sometimes is glichy.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17863550, 2 måneder sidenHi, this addon is great, I just have one suggestion. When I go back to a certain tab after a few hours and it starts to load, after loading it doesn't show the latest version of the page, instead it seems like it was loading from the cache. If it is a web page with variable content, such as news, the latest content will not be seen until the page is manually refreshed. It would be good if it were possible to immediately load the latest version of the page by selecting a certain tab.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af yuh, 2 måneder sidenNot the type of groups feature that chrome has, still leaves the tab bar messy and crowded.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17862022, 2 måneder sidenI thought I could use it to organize hundreds of opened tabs. Not only did it it fail to do that, it also irrevertebly closed all tabs when I was trying something out. That sucks hard!
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Sergio, 2 måneder sidenAs far as I can see, this is just a glorified bookmarks tool (which we already have). Why bother to install an add on for something we already have? I hope someone designs a tab groups tool like the one in Chrome.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Emil, 2 måneder sidenI've installed the add-on just yesterday and already enjoy having a tab group per project instead of an unsorted pile of tabs. It works really good so far.
Just one problem I had: when I created the first group and switched into it, I was unable to find a way to go back to the ungrouped tabs. Is there even any? I think there should be an explanation in the readme.
I'm glad there was a simple solution: the app offered to move the tabs into the current or a new group, so I just put the ungrouped ones in a group called "Default" for now.