- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14974623, 2 år sidenThis is by far the easiest tab management add-on I ever use.
I used to use Panorama add-on previously, but once I start hitting the 500 mark of tabs, its performance can't hold up.
The only thing I really want from this add-on is nested group abillity, if that's ever possible.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15002569, 2 år sidenCould be a bit simpler, right now it has too many features which makes the UI a bit clunky.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Cycloneblaze, 2 år sidenWould be better if the groups were visible in the tab bar rather than being hidden away in a button. But at the same time, much nicer than Sidebery for not taking up half my screen with a sidebar just to use it.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14349082, 2 år sidenNice extensions, allows to manage tabs much more easily. What I'm missing is ability to group tab groups together too - folders and descriptions for tab groups.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af hkim155, 2 år sidenI really like this extension a lot and being able to separate my work/personal/school stuff into different groups, and being able to pin frequently used sites as tabs is awesome. But I do have one big gripe, which is that whenever I have to close or restart my browser for any reason, and I go to reload my last session from my Firefox history, all my tabs end up in the "Other" tab group and I have to drag them all back into their proper groups.
I'm not sure if there's some setting I have wrong or that I didn't enable or what, but it's a major annoyance and hassle, especially being someone who often has 50 or more tabs open at once most times, as I don't think I can select and drag multiple tabs at once in the group manger and have to do them individually. I'm glad all my tabs are saved and all, but I feel I should be able to reload them WITHIN their actual tab groups.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16140674, 2 år sidenVery good add on. If only we could have seamless integration and synchronisation with Sync one day that would be great.
My only big concern with the module is that when the backup to a tab bookmark folder kicks-in, it messes up my tab groups folder (tab groups appear twice).
Also for some strange reason when I manually rename the folder and move it elsewhere so I keep an archive of my older sessions for safety they always get messed up (most tab go missing) with time.
Though GREAT add-on for Tab addicts, when you adopt it you will never want to go back!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Rafael Pi, 2 år sidenI have STG on all my computers (work, home, laptop). It IS a game changer an I just love it. BUT. All is honeymooney until I try to experiment with the options in the STG Settings and I guess I mess something up or there's some side effect where suddenly the popup stops opening with the *list of groups* and starts showing the tab list from the currently *open group*. I have no idea what configuration causes this bug/functionality, but I dread this because then I have to click on '< Go back to groups' every single time that I open the popup. That is a real pain because I use STG constantly. Does anybody know what causes this or how to remedy it? PLEASE, I NEED HELP (I guess I'll go try my luck on the Issues page on the repository)
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Arjun, 2 år sidenAmazing add-on for productivity and tab management. Only downside for me is that it doesn't work in private mode. If it could work in private mode it would be a full 5 stars.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af PK, 3 år sidenIt would be nice if it didn't rely on bookmarking pages and if it could sync pages and groups between devices.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af helkav, 3 år sidenthis would be 5 if groups could be synced between devices along with your firefox login. otherwise it's really handy
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Alex, 3 år sidenThis is a great extension and I use it constantly, both for tab grouping and tab backups (which come useful with Firefox rarely being 100% stable for me). I have some comments about backup mechanism though:
- (quite major) I sometimes end up with a bunch of tabs not assigned to any group - and these don't get backed up! I have known about this for a while, but still it occasionally trips me up. It would be much better if the backup included "ungrouped" tabs as well, maybe in a new dummy group. This behaviour can be made optional if for whatever reason it's expected that someone might want to opt out.
- (minor) Backups don't save tab distribution between windows, so after crash I have to manually recreate windows and shuffle the tabs between them, but that's more of an inconvenience, as long as all tabs are restored.
And again, thank you very much!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13564923, 3 år sidenрасширение хорошее, но есть пара вещей, которые делают его совершенно бесполезным...
1. невозможно открыть один файл в сохраненной группе, но только всю группу (а если там 20 файлов? вот и приходится открывать всю группу целиком)... крайне неудобно...
2. невозможно ни синхронизировать, ни сохранить эти группы в архиве (что бы в случае переустановки браузера - восстановить вкладки, или синхронизировать с других браузером)...
... вот это и делает это расширение - совершенно бесполезным...
upd как по волшебству на следующее утро после написания претензий открылась (сама по себе) вкладка настроек, где есть опция бэкапа и восстановления всех групп, как видно Санта Клаус прочитал мою жалобу и помог... меняю ради него свою оценку, но вопрос по открытию единственной вкладки из всей группы остается...