- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af alejandrop, 7 dage sidenThis extension is great. It is just the feature I needed for administering my tabs. However, I have the problem I want to have a tab with music in a differeng tab group but when I switch to another tab group the music tab automatically is muted. Do you know how to avoid that?
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14964411, 8 dage sidenOutstanding extension for saving tabs! Simple Tab Groups makes it extremely easy to save tabs, while also organizing them to your liking. If you're using Firefox, this extension is a MUST HAVE.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16776845, 8 dage sidenI was really happy with this add-on but for a few days, it detroys Firefox. Incredibly buggy and makes FF work like a snail. Need some work I guess.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14319262, 12 dage sidenConvenient, until it isn't. Duplicating tabs even after full reinstall, suddenly I had 190 tabs out of 19 in one group, and this happened in several groups. No idea why or how, but it makes it almost unusable.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Eliot Cole, 12 dage sidenEDITED REVIEW: Breaks Multi-Account Containers (github issue 990), potentially massive security issue, especialliy since broken tabs report insecure connectivity to source. PREVIOUS REVIEW: I think it is great, and it is so nice to have my tab groups back. I would like a couple of options regarding UX but I can raise those separately in the github, I am sure, but the main one of those is an option that when you tap a group it opens in a new Window. Otherwise, once you have it setup to work how you like (I advise no 'auto' creation) it is a silent system winner, and great for productivity as you can silence different workflows and come back to them as if you never left. Unlike chromium tab groups which are always there, staring at you ;-).
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Doc GermaniCus, 14 dage sidenWorks great, never lose a Group. like other plugins.. Only 4 Stars: Missing a Tree structure. Wich tree-plugin worx seemless with STG..? (in one Sidebar-Tab)
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17654926, 16 dage sidenWas very exited to use this extension, but sadly it has been extremely buggy. Tab groups break as soon as the browser is closed and opened. The whole plugin breaks and I had to manually disable and reenable the plugin to get it working, only for it to break when restarting the browser.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15692784, 18 dage sidenI use both Mac and Windows, and this add-on is a nice implementation of tab groups on Firefox that feels much like Safari's. The only reason this is short a fifth star is that it doesn't sync with my Firefox accounts on other machines (including my Mac) - so I have to use a workaround. Other than that, I like this.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Yannis GOOSEman, en måned sidenI LOST ALL OF MY TABS SAVED ON STG GROUPS!!! AFTER SHOW THIS MSG... :((
Database error in Simple Tab Groups
Unfortunately, an error occurred while reading data from the STG addon from the Firefox database. At the moment, the addon is stopped. To resume the add-on, do the following:
Restart Firefox Browser (for Linux and Mac OS with process termination)
If you see this window again, try reinstalling the addon:
Remove STG Addon
Restart Firefox Browser
Install STG Addon
Restore the latest STG addon data backup located in the Firefox downloads folder "STG-backups".
You can restore backup in addon settings
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af cornstarch, en måned sidenwish there was a way to view all groups at once
unless there is and i'm just dumb. though it is kind of a hassle to open/change groups since it seems more complicated than chrome's 'just click to show/hide'
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af yohan, en måned sidenworks great and has helped a lot, can it be available for chrome or edge? i tried loading the unzipped folder but since its an add on, .yml cant be added to either of the other two.