Anmeldelse af Alex Divola
Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Alex Divola, et år siden
Please add an option to change auto backup folder. It's a bit annoying to see it in the Downloads.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af allp, 35 minutter sidenWorks fine for me. I use 5-7 groups for the various customers I work on + 2-3 for internal projects, with 4-5 tabs in each group. It allows me to keep tabs open when I come back to a group, which I find invaluable. I could achieve the same result with bookmarks I guess, but I'd have to open the tabs vs using STG, there just update.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17825340, 2 dage sidenEigentlich eine gute Erweiterung um auf Themen bezogen die Tabs in Gruppen zusammenzuführen - jedoch: Mich jedes mal beim Gruppenwechsel erneut (z.B. in Youtube) anmelden zu müssen - das geht gar nicht. Ich werde jetzt die Themen auf verschiedene Browser verteilen müssen - zum Teil gibt es dort eigene Lösungen um Gruppen zu bilden. Das Add-On habe ich jetzt entfernt. Schade ...
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Just a Physicist Working as Developer, 6 dage sidenWorks only for less number of tabs. If the numbers increases, it fails and all you work gets damaged. Using for around 1 year now, it crashed multiple times, but I continued using it, since I did not find anything as useful as it was. But now, I don't think it deserves my time. Productive people should avoid using it as one cannot have any idea when it is going to crash, mix few tabs from two different groups, delete few tabs, delete few groups, ruin all your work, add same tabs in a single group for multiple times and the list goes on.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17815718, 8 dage sidenNothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af klotz11, 20 dage sidenIf you are an avid collector of tabs DO NOT INSTALL THIS EXTENSION!
As soon as I created my first tab group it instantly an irreversibly deleted all my 100+ tabs -- no option to recover them. This extension was a serious disruption to my workflow and it will take a long time to recover from this incident.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Marcelo, 24 dage sidenUm add-on que se comporta de forma muito estranha. Parece bem bugado. Usabilidade deixou a desejar muito.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af David.g.h, 25 dage sidenBest one around. Fast leaning curve and super efficient, tabs are clearly organized. A global view allow to move tabs from one view to another, or to perform a global search.
@Exa Smith: Hidden tabs that does not belong to any screen can be recovered under "show other tabs" at the bottom of the menu. Then you are offered with several options like moving all these tab under current screen, or create a new screen for them.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Exa Smith, 25 dage sidenAs some others have reported:
When I group some tabs, the tabs I have not grouped gets hidden. Why?
Why hide tabs on my screen.
I have to click some unload button to somehow maybe bring them back.
Overall feels buggy, or weird. Discard button does nothing. Bug?
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Sir Twilight, en måned sidenI signed up just to leave this review, lol: This add-on is absolutely wonderful and I can't even begin to imagine using Firefox without it. Being able to organize tabs into different groups is a game changer. And being able to easily switch between them makes research (for Linux, gaming, writing, entertainment) is simply wonderful. It's also easy to use, to move tabs around and to save and backup groups. It even saves ungrouped tabs for later. I love this!
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Eric, en måned sidenWas hoping for something similar to Chrome's tab groups. App was clunky, difficult to navigate, and slow to use.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Ismael, en måned sidenIt had an error and I lost all the groups I had created. Waste of time, not reliable at all.