- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13078138, 3 år sidenUseful. But it blocks me from opening a new Private Window when I actually want to.
command + Shift + P doesn't work anymore after installing this add-on.In the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" and then add "about:privatebrowsing" to it. This will prevent the add-on from closing the window.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af korkythecat, 3 år sidenIt won't open a closed tab without me enabling the setting 'allow all new tabs'. Undo closed tab extension won't work with it.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13639909, 3 år sidenWorking so well so it blocks browser's new windows called by user itself.In the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" which should fix the issue.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14403342, 4 år sidenI use a mac version of firefox if that matters. This add-on would get five stars, but it prevents you from opening new windows on your own. If I tell firefox to open a new window it just closes immediately. I have to temporarily disable it in order to open a second window.In the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" which should fix the issue.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Phoenix_IV, 5 år siden* Error: Blocks all new windows, even when clicking "open link in new window" or opening a new window from the Firefox main menu! (if enabled global)
* Good to use by putting certain sites on the black-list.
* Minor: When a pop-up was blocked and I click "allow once" via the add-on symbol, it does not open the pop-up, but starts the "all pop-ups allowed for 20 seconds" countdown. If that is what the button does, why change its label to "allow once"?
Result: Simple add-on. Still helps. Will continue using.
* Idea: Implement per-host settings
* Suggestion: Option to block pop-ups / tabs from other hosts than the current
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Nick Blank, 6 år sidenIt is nice but I unintalled it because crashes when I make Firefox work with 4 processes.Please solve this
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 6 år sidenIn Firefox Beta it does run with multiprocess active on my machine.
Only in Firefox Nightly it does not run with multiprocess. But i also coudn't get other "Compatible with Firefox 57+" add-ons run in Nightly with multiprocess. So i assume, it is a bug in Nightly.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Juanka Hula, 6 år sidenCould you add the option to block the popups instead of opening and closing them? Or could you make the closing be instant? The windows specially take a lot of time and the tabs make the screen blink. Which is annoying for sites that try to open a new tab almost every time you click.
Could you add the option to allow all popups except for pages on the blacklist and the blacklist to have the option to block tabs, windows or both?
EDIT: Thanks for your response. Would be nice to maybe create a github so people can leave you suggestions or bug reports there.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 6 år sidenThank you for your feedback.
I'll try to implement these features in version 2.0, but it will take some time.