- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5The darkened websites are very easy on the eyes. I can't figure out how to disable Owl on some sites, but leave it enabled on others.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Works as described. No more migraines :) Wish it was available for Firefox for Android as well.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Looks great and natural! And doesn't mess up forms.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5It is greate, just what I expected. Works with all pages and plays nice with forms.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Simply Awesome!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5perfect addon
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5Great color palette, but sometimes has weird functionality and/or doesn't always work. Examples: 1) on Facebook, with Owl enabled, Messenger is not functional (messenger window is hidden, and trying to access it from the list of contacts on the right causes the whole page to scroll down several screen-lengths). 2) very weird: some search terms disable the Owl extension on the Google homepage. Example: any search string with "pdf" returns the normal blazing-white Google search results page.
Summary: good in a pinch, but very buggy.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Clicking on the icon doesn't do anything.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Adds a button to the toolbar, but clicking it doesn't do anything. Enabling "Enable Owl at startup " in Owl's settings doesn't help either, websites still bright.Hi,
It seems you have encountered a bug. Could you please get in touch with your Firefox version, Owl version and platform information? You can contact me via http://sidhant.io/get-in-touch or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to help you fix this. Thanks
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5Generally a good extension, but unfortunately not available for Firefox Beta on Android.Hi,
Thanks for the review. The current state of WebExtensions doesn't Owl's complete functionality to be efficiently implemented on Firefox Beta for Android. I will surely keep an eye out for a possible port, but as of now, it doesn't seem to be possible.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Colors are perfect after enable to the extension. We can set enable/disable status separately each websites.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5Unsure how to add websites to exclusion list, right click context menu shows no option. Please advise
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Toggle button and ability to include/exclude particular sites makes this a very user friendly add-on . I haven't noticed any slow down. Great piece of code. The selection of high contrast colors are perfect for people who are tired of burning images to their retina with white screens. Save your eyes for astronomy. Thanks for the good work.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5Slows down rendering. (I'm using Firefox 57 Beta7)
I assume it's the same with 56.Hi,
Thanks for the review. It's strange for Owl to effect rendering by any means since it's supposed to be light and quick. Would it be possible for you to send me a more detailed description of the issue? I'd like to know if there are particular sites where you observe a slow down, your platform (Operation system) and Owl version. This information would help me fix this. You can get in touch via http://sidhant.io/get-in-touch or mail me at email@example.com. Thanks
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Nowadays some websites offer dark mode, but most don't. That's why I have used reader mode a lot, and finally had to find an addon to fix rest of the too light backgrounds. This does everything it needs to do. Only thing that I didn't find easily was the website specific controls: right side of the address bar.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Finally the white flash when loading page is gone in firefox 57 so it now works better than ever.
This addon is essential when browsing after dark and looks way better than global CSS styles, though I still prefer dedicated styles for most frequently visited sites.
The only complaint I would have is that embedded yt videos are in negative when switched to fullscreen. This doesn't happen when watching directly on youtube site though.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5I was unable to find a way to white-list sites because I didn't noticed little owl icon in address bar.... Stupid me. This addon is officially absolute best for night owls like myself. Works amazingly well - I was looking for something like that for a long time, using multiple addons to fix look on various sites, struggling and bloating my Firefox. No need for that anymore. AND it will also work with upcoming FF57 which is great. Thanks a LOT tk! Amazing job! I will donate little something as soon as my paycheck comes and you all should!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5This addons works almost perfectly, nearly everywhere. It almost makes it unnecessary to use dark Stylus styles.
Sometimes it weirdly and unnecessarily inverses the colors of images, but usually this just integrates seamlessly into the rest of the darkness.
This addon is like a dream come true. 10/10.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5I really like the addon so far, it does a very nice job of actually displaying webpage elements properly. Many dark themes make websites unusable if they have complicated formatting.
The only thing, and this is minor, is that it kind of looks like I have...um...hooters on my address bar. Any specific reason for the interesting design choice? It would be nice if I could switch out the icon or hide it.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Use this frequently in Firefox to relieve eyestrain. Please port to SeaMonkey!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5You are the master of disaster, mister! This one is masterpiece.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5cool!