- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5It's the best dark mode extension that I have tested until now. Great job !
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5It worls pretty well, except for emoticons on Facebook, in the Top Options Bar... and the REAL Problem, it reverses or makes NEGATIVE the Images on pages, especially .JPG's & .gif's... some Videos have the same problem.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5Does not make dark, makes gray.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5I'm terribly disappointed. It looks promising, but I cannot add any sites to the whitelist, etc, page. All I can do is turn it off on those pages, which is hardly optimal.
This add-on does not work.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Too much permissions for a browser theme!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5Great app but really need to fix medias getting inverted colors (youtube videos, photos in messenger etc.)
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5This is the best dark mode extension and works so beautifully with every site, I have tried a lot and seems like all of them had more or less some issues but this is perfection.
This extension saves your eyes from the stress it gets. Kudos to the team.
Do you think you will ever release a chrome extension for owl
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5לא עובד על לינוקס, יש לי פיירפוקס גירסת 55.0.2 וזה לא עובד.
כלומר זה מתקין אבל משנה את התצורה לברירת המחדל, כאילו אין ערכת נושא חדשה.
ניסיתי ללחוץ על "נטרל" ואז "הפעל" שוב וזה עדיין לא עבד.
Not working on Linux, I have Firefox version 55.0.2 and it does not work.
This means that it installs but as like there is no new theme.
I tried to click "Disable" and then "Run" again and it still did not work.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5This is the best, For those who are having trouble to customize which websites should be white listed, just search for the directory C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\something.default-147XXXX31-1XXXX6\browser-extension-data > @owl-comfortable-reading-addon
Then you just edit storage.js
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5it keeps on disabling itself. I can't edit the lists.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Can an extension change it's icon in the toolbar on the fly?
If so, it would be very nice if the ICON changed when OWL is enabled (so I tell what made the screen all black!)
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5how do you add websites to whitelist??
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5The extension works as intended. My only problem is that it seems to disregard my exclusion list every time I open a new browser window, especially on YouTube. I have to disable it entirely for it to stop changing my YouTube page. When I check my list of exclusions, I see YouTube is there, but it still changes the colors.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Works really well.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5good addon,
but pdf dark mode doesn't work anymore (on linux)
and somtimes dark mode sites are light grey by accident, (a page reload fixes it)