- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16987793, 2 år sidenWhat happened to the "Recommended" badge for this extension?
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenIt has never been a recommended extension.
What it does have is that it has been manually security reviewed by Mozilla and as such doesn't have the "This add-on is not actively monitored for security by Mozilla. Make sure you trust it before installing." warning that you otherwise get on extensions.
@mozilla - about time for a recommended badge, no? :D
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Kelue, 2 år sidenStill usable with FIrefox for Android if you use Fennic (from the F-Droid app store) or Firefox Nightly version, then follow these official steps:
And thank god because this extension is the only thing that makes reddit on a mobile browser bearable for those occasions when I need to use it.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Pedro Almeida, 2 år sidenWorks perfectly as intended, FOSS, still updated (thanks dev)
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af digital, 2 år sidenWhy would anyone use this when you could just opt-out within Reddit itself?
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Techstar01, 2 år sidenThis truly is a set-and-forget extension. With it, you'll forget New Reddit ever existed. It just works, 100% of the time. Thank you so much!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af ElusiveEllie, 2 år sidenIt does exactly as recommended, but for some reason no longer works on Firefox Mobile on Android. I'm a bit annoyed with that, I keep mistakenly viewing the redesign because I'm used to it always working on desktop. So, three stars, until it gets updated to work on android like it used to.
Edit: I did some research and it seems this is entirely Mozilla's fault. Changing back to five stars.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenIt is definitely still meant to be working on firefox android. It's working fine for me and I've had no other reports of it not working. I'd open an issue on the github repository (https://github.com/tom-james-watson/old-reddit-redirect/issues) if you think there's a bug.
Also, until firefox android allows for installing of arbitrary extensions, you need to go through this awkward flow to add the extension: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly. I assume that's what you're doing?