Bedømt til 4,1 ud af 5
Bedømt til 4,1 ud af 5
- af Firefox-bruger 12402544, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Please fix the bug!
I use now the Tab Groups add-on. Multiple Tab Handler works good with the exception of transferring many tabs into another Group. After choosing of more than one tab and clicking on Move to Group XY - it is only one tab which is moved, the other selected stay. the problem is that even that one is moved not to the selected group but to one another that is created automatically. Normally the tab disappears at all and only after restarting Firefox you can see it in a totally new group.
- af noitedepedra, 5 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5In FF45, when this addon is active I cannot access to About:customizing (neither by writing it nor through the menu options) and some buttons dissapear (eg Evernote web clipper)
- af Firefox-bruger 10276602, 5 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5It was just working with Firefox 31, but on 45 it's not possible to move any tab. Turning addon off helps... Can you have a look at it please?
- af Neon Knight, 5 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5I need to press close button twice to close ff. Multiple Tab Handler is single installed plugin and removing it fixes the issue.
OS win7,64bit - FF 45,32bit
- af JohnRattz, 5 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Combine this with Tab Groups and - assuming you use these extensions properly - the only practical limit to the number of tabs you can keep track of simultaneously is your computer's memory capacity.
The only thing I don't like so far is the way of denoting tab selection - a light blue, semi-rectangular box over the tab seems somewhat ugly to me.
- af Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), 5 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Excellent, now that add/edit bookmark dialog is working again for Firefox Dev/Nightly. Thanks, piroor for applying my patch for that! An indispensable extension I wouldn't want to use Firefox without.
- af ljr, 5 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Using Firefox 42.0. Updated to MTH 0.8.2015111101 yesterday. It has been a great addon in the past. Don't know why Mozilla doesn't include this functionality without an add-on. But now when I try to save multiple tabs to a new folder all I get is a empty dialog box that does not let me enter a folder name and when I click OK nothing is saved.
- af Firefox-bruger 12018544, 5 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Thanks for the useful add-on! IMHO it would benefit users more, if it has "Move to Existing Window" feature. Many users browse separate web topics at once in dedicated browser windows. Sorting Tabs between open Windows would be a lot easier and faster with such feature, especially before Saving select subject Windows to individual Sessions with popular "Session Manager" add-on. Without this feature one needs to reposition and expose each browser window on desktop before dragging Tabs into it, and its cumbersome, slow and messy to achieve on a cluttered with other apps desktop.
- af Chuck Baggett, 5 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5This has been a great extension, but I had to revert to an earlier version after updating to 0.8.2015111101. The "Select Similar Tabs" didn't work. I went back to 0.8.2015030601.1. I'm using Firefox 40.0.3
- af Max, 5 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Works perfectly fine in 42 release. That GDev3 guy must be out of his mind giving it 1 star for 'breaking' dev edition and nightlies?! Plus, it looks like he's a writer not a reader. Piro posted his site address for reporting bugs, yet he posts it here. And to do this at least twice for the same ext.?!?
I use it to move groups of tabs to different windows and have no problems doing that. So, it works fine, thanks, Piro!
- af Nisa, 5 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Really like this add-on but it does not seem to be working in Firefox Developer Edition (Aurora) 44.0a2 released today. Bookmarks toolbar doesn't show bookmarks and it is not possible to open the menu in the upper right corner (3 horizontal lines icon)
- af angier, 5 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5I've been using this for years ... has practically every handy thing I could want in a tab handler ... from saving to folder, to saving files of tabs ...
...to giving me a list of the URLs of tabs (which, unfortunately is broken when pasting into Evernote -- problem with a recent Evernote update)...
...but, like someone told ya in July, when it didn't work on the dev version of 41 ... closing similar tabs with Firefox v41 DOES NOT WORK ...
If it weren't for that I would give you 5 stars (I really should give you 3, since you were told about the problem a few months' back ...
Thanks for this otherwise awesome extension!
- af Gary, 5 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I don't want to give an inaccurate review, so am asking for some help or guidance.
I chose this extension as I wanted to be able to select multiple tabs and, for example, move them to a new firefox window.
This works fine if a new window is already open. Right-click move to new window works perfectly, even if new window is not open.
However, I thought that I would be able to drag a group of tabs to the desktop and that a new window would open for them. This doesn't work though. It only opens/moves the one with the focus.
Also, the automatic pop-up window only works with one tab. If you select, say, 3 tabs, after clicking the 3rd tab, no auto pop-up windows appears.
I am using this with tab mix plus but have turned off CTRL and SHIFT click actions in TMP, to avoid conflicts.
I'm using FF 38.0.5.
Thanks for any assistance.
- af temp temp, 6 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Tab function request:
Select any number of open single-image-page tabs and - in tab context menu - autosave each selected tab's image to browser's default download directory (and then close the selected tabs). This would be a fast and handy way to save images from multiples of opened image pages. I know of no other add-on which does this - not even the multi-tasking "tab mix plus" (and the "save images" add-on only works on current tab).
Thanks for this add-on.
- af Martin, 6 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5It is really useful add. I just do not understand why it wants me to confirm to close tabs to the right and close other tabs but it is not necessary to confirm closing all tabs and tabs to the left. The confirm window is quite annoying :(
- af Firefox-bruger 10926406, 6 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Thank you for this great addon!
When duplicating tabs I would like to have the duplicated tabs appear after the selected ones, not after the last tab. Thank you.
- af David McRitchie, 6 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Firefox 33.0.2 did not auto update extension to 0.8.2014102201. Update MTH and "Close all tabs" and Ctrl+click to extend tab selection will work again. See version notes.