Hvis du vil prøve de tusindvis af tilføjelser der er tilgængelige her, hent Mozilla Firefox, en hurtig, gratis måde at surfe på nettet!Luk
Velkommen til tilføjelser til Firefox.
Vælg mellem tusindvis af yderligere funktioner og temaer, som kan gøre Firefox til din egen.Luk
Mozmill Crowd 0.3.1-signed
Execute a set of different UI tests for Firefox by using Mozmill. Test results are getting collected in our dashboard and can be used to identify existing bugs in Firefox.
Om denne tilføjelse
* General Tests: Tests from our BFT suite on Litmus.
* L10n Tests: Tests for duplicated access keys and cropped elements.
* Endurance Tests: Tests to check Firefox's memory consumption.
* Add-ons Tests: Functional UI tests for Add-ons hosted on addons.mozilla.org or on external websites.
Please be aware that the current version of the add-on is still in an alpha state. But it supports all of our exposed test-runs, and can be used to identify failures in Firefox.
Please read the following notes to know its current limitations:
- The extension is not able yet to detect if a new test environment has been uploaded. Therefore you will have to manually delete the mozmill-env.zip file and mozmill-env subfolder from inside the selected storage folder after an upgrade of the extension.
- When tests are executed, the browser UI will not respond until the test-run has been finished. We are working on a non-blocking process invocation for one of the next versions.
- While the tests are getting executed the browser under test has always to be the top-most application. Otherwise test failures will occur and report false positives.
- We do not support tests for modified Firefox builds, i.e. builds which are distributed by the packaging system on Ubuntu.
Mac OS X
- The Apple Developer Tools (XTools) have to be installed before you are able to run tests with Mozmill Crowd. Otherwise the extension will fail silently.
We advise you to send reports to our database, once you have read the above notes. Therefore open the preferences of the extension and enable the checkbox for sending reports. Please leave the URL as it is. Once a report has been uploaded it will be visible on our dashboard at http://mozmill-crowd.brasstacks.mozilla.com/.
If you find issues please report those on Bugzilla: