Hvis du vil prøve de tusindvis af tilføjelser der er tilgængelige her, hent Mozilla Firefox, en hurtig, gratis måde at surfe på nettet!Luk
Velkommen til tilføjelser til Firefox.
Vælg mellem tusindvis af yderligere funktioner og temaer, som kan gøre Firefox til din egen.Luk
Om denne tilføjelse
This addon needs to be updated but the team just does not have time, please do not download this addon till we do update it as it can have unforeseen results, especially with the newer versions of Firefox.
Thank you for your support and we wish you well.
Old description follows below:
New twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/MAFIAAFire
(In case you were wondering why $10.74 is our suggested donation amount, it's because the processing fees are ~$0.74)
It can be a pain to remember alternative domains when the main domain is moved or illegally seized.
Rather than mess around in your hosts file or keep a list of alternative domains and copy/paste this add-on automatically redirects you to the correct alternate site.
We have an extensive FAQ on our homepage: www.MafiaaFire.com
You can grab the source code for this as well as the Chrome version on our site, it's open source!
You can also make a donation there if you wish to!
Yes, this is the same plugin referenced (by and) on:
CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Wired, eZee.se, Techdirt, ArsTechnica, TorrentFreak, Yahoo, BoingBoing, ACLU, Associated Press, the EFF, Slashdot, CNet, PCWorld, ComputerWorld, PCMag, MacWorld, The Register, The Washington Post, The Enquirer, DSLReports, The Times of India - and thousands more!
(Simply try "mafiaafire dhs" or "mafiaafire" on Google or your preferred search engine!)
Some major changes were made in this release (both internal and external) from 6b.
- Displays a big notice when redirecting you, there is no mistaking it when you are being redirected now.
- Displays a bar that you were redirected AFTER it redirects you, there is no ignoring the fact that you were redirected.
- (Both the above features were added as an extended security precaution, even though it was not requested or really needed. It just tightens the plugins security and that cannot be a bad thing Wink )
- You can force a redirect list to update now - without a restart. (As was requested)
- More mirrors to load balance better (internal)
- Changed the load balancing code (internal)
- Encapsulated most of the vars (internal)
- (Other small internal changes that are way too small for pretentious bullet points :P )
- Some of the redirect domains have gone offline or were seized, these needed to be removed from the redirect list
- There is a notification that was irritating some users,removed it
No other changes were made, no animals were harmed during the making of this software.
Udviklingskanalen giver dig mulighed for at teste en eksperimentel ny version af denne tilføjelse, før den udgives til den brede offentlighed. Når først du har installeret udviklingsversionen, vil du fortsætte med at få opdateringer fra denne kanal. For at stoppe modtagelsen af udviklingsopdateringer, skal du geninstallere standardversionen fra linket ovenover.
Advarsel: Udviklingsversioner af denne tilføjelse er ikke blevet godkendt af Mozilla.
- Version 0.8b