Hvis du vil prøve de tusindvis af tilføjelser der er tilgængelige her, hent Mozilla Firefox, en hurtig, gratis måde at surfe på nettet!Luk
Velkommen til tilføjelser til Firefox.
Vælg mellem tusindvis af yderligere funktioner og temaer, som kan gøre Firefox til din egen.Luk
Om denne tilføjelse
This is essentially a Firefox version of Chrome's IPvFoo, which supplied both the idea and icons.
(You may alternately be interested in SixOrNot or 4or6, which show similar information in slightly different ways.)
- Downloaded files are mis-classified as new page loads, and show up in the host list of the next page you navigate to, rather than the current one.
- Occasionally, the remote address for a request is unavailable. This seems to be an issue with Firefox itself; a message will be printed on the console (and the host omitted from the list) if this occurs.
- Not compatible with HttpFox; IPvFox's ability to get remote addresses breaks when HttpFox's monitoring is active.
- Add an option to make the toolbar icons grayscale, to let them fit in better with Firefox's default theme. (Only works on Firefox 35+ because it requires CSS filter support.) (0.8.6)
- Fix the popup panel on Firefox 36 (fallout from Bug 979835). (0.8.6)
- Fix embedded v4 address detection for IPs that have "::" near the beginning (e.g. 2600:3c03::f03c:91ff:fe73:b7f3 was treating the "f03c:91ff" part as a v4 address and completely dropping the ":fe73:b7f3" part. (0.8.6)
- Add French localization, thanks to Pierre Rudloff. (0.8.6.1)