- af Firefox-bruger 10820124, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5It works, it's light, it's complete and it's simple.
As far as I'm concerned, the one thing it lacks for a 5 stars rating is automatic cross-device sync, but it's otherwise great and I'm suggesting it to all friends who use and love RSS feeds
- af Firefox-bruger 15950945, et år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Right-click options do not work for me in the feed tree on the left side, just the normal menu with Firefox options "Reload tab" etc. and several other things show up but nothing concerning Feedbro. So it is not possible to change the settings for the number of entries wanted for several feeds for example and I cannot see this setting anywhere else, the general settings only give the option for a maximum of 100 entries for feeds but no option for differentiating the entries for single feeds as far I can see
Smart as I am I think that I have found a workaround :-) Going through Statistics > Properties one gets the same window as when creating a new feed with the options for the maximum number of wanted entries etc. but is this the way meant to be ? Another option would be to delete single feeds and create them again with new settings but this would be annoying of course so the main thing "right-click does not work in the feed tree here" remains in spite of this workaround
- af FireFaux, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Constant duplicate of entries i already marked as read, specially YouTube feeds.
It's been 2 days of the same videos popping up again and again, i have marked as read the same videos more than 10 times already.
- af Felis_Beiti, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Awesome RSS/Atom reader, good replacement for Youtube's annoying notification system. Edit: Had an issue, dev contacted me and fixed it!NOTE 1: Update as FYI for others as well: Feedbro 4.2.2 fires "When new article arrives" rules for also updated articles. This means that when the feed author updates an article, you'll get a desktop notification if you have a matching rule.
We'll change this in 4.2.5 (currently in review queue) so that feed article update does NOT fire desktop notification, IFTTT, play sound actions and does NOT mark the updated article as unread.
NOTE 2: To everyone wondering why they got some duplicate entries in some of their Atom feeds: it can happen just once per feed and is related to an internal change (we added GUID checking and the old existing entries in your local database didn't have GUID values because those weren't supported before). Long story short: even if you might get some duplicates after updating due to this, you won't get them in the future for those feeds since the GUID checking will prevent that.
- af Alinivar, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Literally amazing, was using a web service for my feeds but now I just have an extension, only problem is I'm suddenly getting duplicates of the same post from feeds and there's no Github to make an issue and using E-mail is not really intuitive, other than the new bug for me its great.
- af Firefox-bruger 12621326, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5EDIT: Thanks, I already know that. But if I mark everyone as read, they remain in the reader. I want to be able to DELETE them. Sometimes I have been away for a long time and then a lot of old feeds accumulate, and deleting takes a long time if I delete one by one.
Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver.
But please add an option to mark and delete all all feeds or only for a site at a time.EDIT: Ok, got it! Added this idea to the Product Backlog!
You can right-click the feed in the feed tree and select "Mark All Items as Read". Also the green checkmark icon will mark either the feed or the entire folder read when you click it.
- af f0rf0xsake, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Really useful addon!
Bro, I just have one request. On view mode 4/newspaper mode, how about an option to swap the positions of the text and the thumbnail? From top to bottom: picture, title, summary. That's what I would be comfortable with.
- af jg-staffel, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5A great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popularFeedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.