- af iyouleaf, 7 måneder sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5软件非常好，感谢开发者。请问可以在阅读器界面添加搜索功能，搜索已经加载到的文章资源。
I don’t know English, machine translation
The software is very good. Thank you. Can I add search function to reader interface? Search for article resources that have been loaded into.
- af Firefox-bruger 16256029, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5since the last Update of Facebook, all feeds are dead! Please can you fix that soon - Thankyou :-)
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 7 måneder sidenEDIT: Feedbro 4.6.2 at least partially supports the new UI (version is currently in review queue). Parser will be enhanced in the following versions.
Working on it. If use enable "Classic UI" in Facebook settings, some groups/pages might still work for a while.
- af Firefox-bruger 16129124, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5FeedBro is near the top of my list of Essential Firefox Addons. Always works great and has some pretty good features. It's also very reliable. The few years I've been using FeedBro, it's only every completely lost track of my previously visited articles once, and I would not be at all surprised if this happened because a PEBKAC.
I'm hoping this is a sufficient way of contacting the dev. The only improvement I can dream up is built in support for Text-to-Speech. I use Firefox Reader View often. This would be a great feature for FeedBro, IMO. Specifically the window in which the articles appear.
Thank you for you work on this.Thank you for the kind review! Text-to-Speech is possible to add with another add-on such as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/read-aloud - the benefit being that it works also on other websites/extensions.
- af RAGNAR, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Dear Dev, Could you add Telegram integration Too?
telegram has a preview page for Public Channels like this one: " https://t.me/s/thezoomit " that you can use
Edit: LOVE U DUDE 😍 The Best!!Thank you for the review and the Telegram tip! Looks like the content is easy to parse so we'll try to create a built-in parser for Telegram feeds.
EDIT 1: Telegram parser now works in the dev build. Will be released after testing is done.
EDIT 2: Feedbro 4.6.0 is now published which should have working Telegram support for URLs of type https://t.me/s/netflix
- af Oscar Romero, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I didn't realize until after months of using Feedbro that many of the feeds I have added are not loading. I have tried right-clicking and choosing "update" with no luck. However, when I click on "preview," I am able to see the feed. Still, that same feed won't load. This is not the case for all my feeds. There are many that work fine. As I have been trying to fix this problem, it seems to me that most, if not all, of the feeds I have a problem with, when I look at "Properties," they always end with "feed." The ones that end with rss.xlm (I think that's it) are fine.
- af Vladius, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Really grateful for this extension. Very feature rich.
The only feature that is missing for me is the ability to either to remove the delete button from the interface or a recycle bin for deleted entries.