Anmeldelse af Arcadia
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Mhytron, 7 timer sidenThis extension is youtube's whole font end. Only being able to browse through comments timestamps thanks to the extension's minireproductor and a custom script called "Youtube - No scroll to top on timestamps" makes this extension an essential for me.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af NextToken, 14 timer sidenDev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Aung Thu Hein, 6 dage sidenLove the add-on! One small request: have you considered adding a separate pause keyboard shortcut where it doesn't bring up the UI at all in full-screen mode? I frequently have to take screenshots (with this add-on) to take a look at a frame without the UI and have to keep deleting the screenshots. I think this would be pretty useful!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af sylvester.the.cat, 7 dage sidenOne of the best Youtube add-on available for Firefox.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Arcaena Faezumin, 8 dage sidenI have used this add-on for quite a while, I redid my computer and formatted everything, so I had to redownload it. It's actually the second extension I made sure I got. I'm quite happy with how easy it makes doing things I've thought were missing from YouTube for a long time. However, like so many other developers they either don't even realize, or don't care, that in Canada, we speak Canadian English. Canadian English is neither British, nor US English. It may mostly sound the same, but it is actually a three-way mix. Little bits from British, little bits from US, and other bits are entirely Canadian. I'm not a developer, but it cannot be that difficult to add the languages spoken where you plan to market an item. There's always Canadian French, no one ever expects them to speak Parisian French, is it really too much to ask that when I hear or read something that has been marketed in Canada, that I am able to identify with the spoken and/or written word, not as British or US, but as ME. I AM CANADIAN =)