Anmeldelse af Raiden
Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Raiden, 7 måneder siden
The dark mode of this addon completely darkens Youtube's info pages such as this page: (https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_us/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/managing-harmful-content/) turns it into pitch black — both background and text is the same color, rendering the whole thing unreadable. Dark mode should have either been properly set up to work on those type of places on the YT site, or else the addon should have disabled the dark mode and allowed the pages to auto-revert to Youtube's default. Instead "Enhancer" breaks the webpage.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17901721, 17 timer sidenThis extension can block ads transforming YouTube into an enjoyable platform, well done!
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af kcufuoyeid, 4 dage sidenThe license is too restrictive. DOn't get it to your head, Not many would fork the code even if it was open source. You're just modifying YouTube. There's nothing unique or special about you. I bet this looks good on your resume though.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Gabriel, 5 dage sidense tivesse como colocar mais de 5 estrelas eu colocaria.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af y y, 7 dage sidenIt might be better if I could have found the 'disable' button of 'Mini player' on the control bar.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15166984, 8 dage sidenI wonder if you could add a toggle to add @handles next to display names on comments, similar to how Twitter displays it.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Mhytron, 8 dage sidenThis extension is youtube's whole font end. Only being able to browse through comments timestamps thanks to the extension's minireproductor and a custom script called "Youtube - No scroll to top on timestamps" makes this extension an essential for me.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af NextToken, 8 dage sidenDev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though