Anmeldelse af hmm
Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af hmm, 8 måneder siden
Rating 1 star because of the super annoying window it opens when updating with no clear and obvious way to stop the intrusive update procedure. The next time I see it, I'll remove it and report this extension. It's also rather sleazy for this extension to itself include advertisements while simultaneously removing them from other content creators... Just wow. A special place down there for this type of nonsense.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 17901721, 3 dage sidenThis extension can block ads transforming YouTube into an enjoyable platform, well done!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Gabriel, 7 dage sidense tivesse como colocar mais de 5 estrelas eu colocaria.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af y y, 9 dage sidenIt might be better if I could have found the 'disable' button of 'Mini player' on the control bar.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15166984, 10 dage sidenI wonder if you could add a toggle to add @handles next to display names on comments, similar to how Twitter displays it.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Mhytron, 10 dage sidenThis extension is youtube's whole font end. Only being able to browse through comments timestamps thanks to the extension's minireproductor and a custom script called "Youtube - No scroll to top on timestamps" makes this extension an essential for me.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af NextToken, 10 dage sidenDev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though