- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af rediffusion, 3 måneder sidenНастройки:
Scrollbar width - Platform Default
Scrollbar thumb color - #1d89f2af
Scrollbar track color - #a69e3128
Жаль что нельзя сделать полосу чуточку шире как в Google Chrome.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af PeaceByJesus.net, 3 måneder sidenThis is a primary extension (choose Use Custom Colors) which I think should be a default part of FF.
However, ver. 100.0 changed things somewhat so that the colored scrollbar is only visible when you place your mouse over it.
And I think it is too thin. But changing widget.non-native-theme.scrollbar.style to 4 (from 0) in about:config (and hit the Save checkmark) makes it wider. Thank God.
(Note that Custom Scrollbars will not work in Firefox pages as this).
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13420189, 3 måneder sidenA great Add On I sadly have to leave behind because Firefox 100 finally changed the scroll bar in Windows 11 to the version I always wanted, it will still be used for my Windows 10 machines, but it was always complicated to be unable to see what point of the page I reached, because I preferred the hidden setting.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Ally, 5 måneder sidenCustom colours just straight-up didn't work. Not much use in an extension that just lets me change how wide my scroll bar is.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 5 måneder sidenSorry to hear that the add-on wasn't working properly for you.
On some systems, the scrollbar colors may be overridden by the operating system itself. In that case, there is a setting that can be disabled in Firefox to allow the Custom Scrollbars add-on to change the colors. See this for more information: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/Scrollbar-customization-is-not-being-applied
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af ThunderingRoar, 6 måneder sidenWorks great most of the time, for example it doesnt work on twitch or twitch chat.
Also since i use fully transparent scrollbar track color there are some websites like EGS where the scrollbar track is plain white for some reason
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 6 måneder sidenGlad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, there are some websites (Twitch is a good example) that have taken scrollbars a step further. Instead of using an actual scrollbar, these websites have designed custom components that look and behave similar to scrollbars, but they are fully custom. Since these are not actually considered "scrollbars" by the browser, it's not currently possible for me to make any modifications to these scrollbars.
As for the transparency issue, some websites have not set the background of the page (meaning it stays white) and instead have a large panel that they have set to be the width of the screen. The width of the screen does not include the scrollbar, so the white background hiding below shows through. Much like the issue above, there's no way for me to fix these either.