- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Tony, 3 år sidenFantastic extension! It woks beautifully. Works best when the 'Scrollbar width: Thin' option is selected. Really necessary on Windows to hide those gigantic scrollbars.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Chris, 4 år sidenLove it, just two thing that I wish it had...
Option to exclude certain websites, for example it looks awful on discord.Glad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, the size option is limited to what Firefox options are currently in Firefox. At the moment, they just offer the two, but I'm hoping they will eventually add more custom settings.
As for the site-specific settings, that's on my to-do list.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Raknos13, 4 år sidenGreat extension. Please add a feature to add custom width. Thanks for your work!Glad to hear you like the extension!
Currently, it's not possible to add a fully custom width. Firefox only provides regular, thin or none. Hopefully custom widths are something that Firefox will support in the future.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Rif, 4 år sidenNice add-on.
I would love to be able to choose the width in pixels instead of Default/thin options (and maybe one day an "Hide when not is use" option :D).Glad to hear that you like the add-on!
I'd love to be able to do this. However, it's not currently possible due to the approach that Firefox takes when it comes to customizing the scrollbars. I really hope it will become possible in the future though because I think it would be really cool to give users like yourself more control over the appearance of the browser.
PS I left you a more detailed explanation on the request you posted on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/14
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15254872, 4 år sidenWhen enabled thin mode, drop-down list are breaking, I mean button with arrow wich open drop-down list, it's also has become thin. Really need "Hide when not is use" mode! Thank you for your work!Currently, having a "hide when not in use" option would be near impossible to do without severely impacting performance. If something changes in a future version of Firefox that makes this option more doable, I'd love to add it, since you aren't the first person to have suggested this.
As for the issue that you are having, when I test on my computer, nothing about the drop-down menu on pages change for me. This isn't unexpected, since the drop-down selection elements on pages are treated as part of the Firefox UI, which cannot currently be modified by add-ons.
However, if you are getting some other behaviour or something is breaking on the page, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the page you are having issues with, the settings that you are using, what operating system you are using on your computer (Windows, Mac, etc) and a screenshot of the issue.