- af mixonesix, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Simple to use and does as it shows with the exception of a few sites. For instance, the change doesn't occur when browsing Firefox's add-on library. But it takes effect on most sites so far and it looks quite nice!
EDIT: Changed from 4 to 5 stars to reflect the developer's response. Good work!Glad to hear that you like the add-on. Many of the Mozilla-owned pages are protected against modification by add-ons, which is why the scrollbar doesn't change on those websites. However, the add-on should work for other websites.
- af Tony, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Fantastic extension! It woks beautifully. Works best when the 'Scrollbar width: Thin' option is selected. Really necessary on Windows to hide those gigantic scrollbars.
- af Chris, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Love it, just two thing that I wish it had...
Option to exclude certain websites, for example it looks awful on discord.Glad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, the size option is limited to what Firefox options are currently in Firefox. At the moment, they just offer the two, but I'm hoping they will eventually add more custom settings.
As for the site-specific settings, that's on my to-do list.
- af Raknos13, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Great extension. Please add a feature to add custom width. Thanks for your work!Glad to hear you like the extension!
Currently, it's not possible to add a fully custom width. Firefox only provides regular, thin or none. Hopefully custom widths are something that Firefox will support in the future.
- af Firefox-bruger 16075626, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Replaces regular windows scroll bars with something sleeker. You can complete hide the scroll up and scroll down buttons with this extension.
- af Rif, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Nice add-on.
I would love to be able to choose the width in pixels instead of Default/thin options (and maybe one day an "Hide when not is use" option :D).
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenGlad to hear that you like the add-on!
I'd love to be able to do this. However, it's not currently possible due to the approach that Firefox takes when it comes to customizing the scrollbars. I really hope it will become possible in the future though because I think it would be really cool to give users like yourself more control over the appearance of the browser.
PS I left you a more detailed explanation on the request you posted on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/14
- af Firefox-bruger 15254872, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5When enabled thin mode, drop-down list are breaking, I mean button with arrow wich open drop-down list, it's also has become thin. Really need "Hide when not is use" mode! Thank you for your work!
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenCurrently, having a "hide when not in use" option would be near impossible to do without severely impacting performance. If something changes in a future version of Firefox that makes this option more doable, I'd love to add it, since you aren't the first person to have suggested this.
As for the issue that you are having, when I test on my computer, nothing about the drop-down menu on pages change for me. This isn't unexpected, since the drop-down selection elements on pages are treated as part of the Firefox UI, which cannot currently be modified by add-ons.
However, if you are getting some other behaviour or something is breaking on the page, please feel free to email me at email@example.com with a link to the page you are having issues with, the settings that you are using, what operating system you are using on your computer (Windows, Mac, etc) and a screenshot of the issue.