Vær forsigtig med ældre versioner!
Disse versioner vises som reference og til testformål. Du bør altid bruge den seneste version af en tilføjelse.
- Hide addon version and description in adaptive views when width is less
- Fix icon padding (thanks rctgamer3).
- Hide "Unknown" update dates for background themes (personas).
- Added adaptive styling for small window sizes
- Added a minimal mode with adaptive styling
- Made other code improvements
- Now CAM is customizable and has an Options page
- Added a "Minimal" mode style
- Now uses larger font and icon sizes when window height is at least 700px and width is at least 1100px.
- Code cleanup and CSS tweaks.
- Added "updated date" column; will be visible only if window is wider than 900px.
- Addon counts will now be visible only if window is at least 600px wide.
- Set border radius to zero for all elements to prevent lags while scrolling as reported by some users.
- Now shows the count of enabled/disabled addons
- Now skipping unregistersheet() during application shutdown
- Minor CSS change for addon descriptions
- Show "More" where description does not fit in the available space
- Minor CSS cleanup
- Increased font size and icon size in list view based on reviews.
- Updated CSS as requested by reviews
- Added support for Thunderbird