- af SirVidalot, 2 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5I needed something like this bad.
I have some bluetooth headset that has horrible treble, this addon seems to reduce it a lot. Hearing crackles in audio off youtube though not sure why
- af Kiude, 3 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Practical and really appreciable, especially when using Youtube as radio player (and coupled with Invidition ;) )
I had to stop using it as it made it impossible to change playspeed in every video player... I preferred to remove the addon instead of fixing it.
Still cool tho.
- af Firefox-bruger 15071415, 3 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5As an up-and-coming audio engineer and just a guy who cares what comes into his ears, this plugin is my bread and butter. The mono button is especially nice, I listen to some classic rock where LCR panning is sometimes bothering me and this is an easy fix.
I only have 2 problems with it:
- the plugin seem to block some functionalities, for example I can't view gif-s when it's enabled.
- sometimes it's sluggish to respond - this is very random and I have not managed to figure out why.
In the future it would be nice if it could be expanded with a spatialiser and a compressor, as a channel strip basically.
- af Firefox-bruger 14574303, 3 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Great functionality and beautiful design. Exactly what I need.
One thing: the lowest two bands (32Hz and 64Hz) work strangely. The 32Hz band seems to change higher-frequency component than 32Hz and the 64Hz band does not change anything.