- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af AvTechNZ45, 11 timer sidenA quality plugin, and very impressive. So much so that it got me into making a Firefox Community login to write this review (for the first time ever).
Performance is very good in realtime, though I've not tested this on older machines in terms of CPU cost.
Something very important needs to be mentioned for new users leaving bad reviews:
To get this working, you will need to RESTART Firefox, after closing all instances and threads ! At least under Firefox 103.0.2 Linux 64bit.
The perfect feature addition for the future (perhaps as a paid option) would be realtime "Normalisation" or "Compression"/"Limiting". Someone else mentioned wanting a higher amplification boost, and this would necessitate processing to stop audio-clipping.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af ODT Fab, en måned sidenThis is a simple to use and hear equalizer and amp. The presets make it easy to try different setups to find what sounds right to you. You can also set up your own custom EQ and save it. The amp lets you add some volume if you need it (I did). One word of advice, make sure you hit the refresh button to ensure your current selection is being used and ON. Thank you to the developer for an easy to use AMP/EQ. Well done.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14412243, en måned sidenAttention! The latest update breaks the player and does not allow you to play music, a site with a radio, or other sites with audio players.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Sgvrd, en måned sidenTo my pleasant surprice there also was a mono feature that's very useful for when audio might be located to only one or the other channel.
Very handy that I don't need a second plugin for that.
Nicest thing is that it all works flawlessly. Great plugin!
Edit: Could have been very nice if there also where an audio compressor to that as well.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Speede-du-potar, 2 måneder sidenA perfect equalizer for improving the sound of small speakers or loudspeakers. Thanks to Audio Equalizer by Muyor, I can listen to music on the Internet with great bass and treble! Try it, you won't believe it! (Firefox 102.0 64-bits)
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Fred, 2 måneder sidenDid not save the preset. After closing the equalizer window and opening again all changes where gone, no saved preset was available.
Changing EQ settings and turning the EQ off/on did not result in any sound changes.
I tried it on Bitchute.
FF Version 101.0.1
OS: Kubuntu 22.04, Kernel 5.15.0-33