- af slash-art, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Addon very strongly loads the processor after start of Firefox within a minute and more. Such behavior is noticed long ago and only recently I found out that responsible - adblock plus!
upd: screenshot is send..!Hello!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are always working on improving overall performance. Can you send us a screenshot of the CPU usage to firstname.lastname@example.org? We'd be happy to further investigate this.
ABP Support Team
- af Firefox-bruger 14202805, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5من فکر میکنم که برای جلوگیری از وارد شدن هکر ها یا همان خرمگس ها بداخلاق گوشی و بهم ریختن نرم افزار گوشی میباشد.اگر نظر من درست باشد امری است صد در صد الزامی برای طرف کردن مشکلات گوشی که بدست کثیف همین افراد بوجود میآید. آیا تعداد آنها کافی و یا گزینه بهتری خودتان سراغ دارید؟.با تشکر مسعود کارچی
- af Doug®, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I'm a former user. Don't install this; you want uBlock Origin.
It does everything thus can do and more; it uses fewer resources (it's faster); it allows for different levels of user involvement vs. protection.
Oh yes, uBlock Origin is not fundamentally an ad-blocker: it is a general purpose blocker that can and does block ads.
The basic idea: YOU decide what your browser downloads.
The developer refuses donations.
- af Firefox-bruger 14037245, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Geen ergernis meerHello!
I apologize for not speaking Dutch. Thanks for your feedback! Can you send us more details on the annoyances you are experiencing to email@example.com? We are more than happy to assist!
ABP Support Team
- af Firefox-bruger 13698161, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I thought I like the concept of acceptable ad so I switched to ABP for a while. Then I thought I'd uninstall it to check. Guess what I've found. On some web pages (in gsmarena.com) I tested actually has MORE ADs with ABP installed than without!!!Hi!
Thanks for your feedback! That certainly doesn't sound like expected behavior. Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? Can you also send us a screenshot of your filter lists and custom filters? We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution. As for Acceptable Ads, please know that you can always disable "allow acceptable ads" in options. If you see ads with this feature disabled they are more than likely NOT Acceptable Ads. Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot further.
ABP Support Team
- af Firefox-bruger 13987193, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5Perchè non riesco a scaricare Adblock? Si verifica un errore di connessione, ma io sono correttamente connessa ad internet e il pc è funzionante!
- af Firefox-bruger 13435180, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5**EDIT**: I found a work around until the issue is solved (if ever).. it's an addon called "Kill It" works perfectly.
Was perfect until the recent update. So all was well until the latest update and on a certain site I visit daily I can no longer watch videos. The audio plays fine, but the video doesn't appear (just a black screen). The only way to stop this issue is to white list the site and i don't really want to do that. I blame EasyList for this. I wish I could edit the filters in there, I am almost positive I know what filter is causing this issue... and I can't remove it because all I see in EasyList is a .TXT format. Please give us the ablilty to edit all filters. Thanks